Chapter 11

Somi's P. O. V.

"Why are you so problematic?" I asked her, we've been sitting there for almost half an hour without talking.

I can feel that the winter is coming because of the cold soothing feeling of the wind. Since I am still wearing our operating attire, I keep on shrugging. I hate winter actually.

"The family of the kid was waiting for you earliee but I guess you don't want to face them and said your sorry.. " I look at her, she's just staring at the yoghurt milk while leaning her back on the wall "They understand since he's critical and only a few chance to live"

"But it's our job to make everyone alive" She uttered.

"But not all the time, we will succeed on every patients we will handle. It's their lives Lisa, you can't force them to be alive when they couldn't make it. We did our best but he gave up" I replied to her.

I look up on the sky and there are no stars shining tonight, seems like the sky sent a sympathy to the family.

"You don't understand Somi" She said and stood up "I need to go now. It's a long day for us and I'm sorry"

She walked towards the main door of the rooftop and leave me here, I was just trying to help her to ease her pain but she's getting hard on herself. I just stare at her until she disappear through the door. I got up from the floor and just follow her downstairs.

Maybe she's trying to be safe because she has a girlfriend but hell No. I never dreamt of being with Lisa even though everyonr admires her. Not my type.

----

Lisa got home from cemetery, she visited her family right after her duty in the hospital. She brought a flower for Jungkook and her Mom. She doesn't have any energy to talk or move, feels like something heavy hang on her chest.

"Lisa, let's eat!" Ten cheerfully said when he saw Lisa entering the house. Jisoo and Somi are there as well, waiting for Lisa to respond.

"Thank you" She replied and walk upstairs.

"Does she feel bad about.. " Ten looked at the two "But it's part of our job.. "

Jisoo who's waiting for the oven to get done look at him "You don't understand Ten. Maybe it's part of our job but for her, it's not" She said and drink a glass of water "I will talk to her later once we are done eating"

Lisa open her room's door and locked it. She doesn't feel so good for the whole day. Looks like the operation took her energy. She took a shower first and she lasted for almost 30 minutes under the pouring water. She can't help but to think about what happened earlier, it's tearing her apart. She knows that the result of the operation will be send to the Director which is her Dad.

She turn off the shower and wear her bathrobe before she proceed in the room. Only dim light is on, that's the light she prefer to be on. She flop her body on the bed and look upon the ceiling. Her eyes widened when she remember her girlfriend, she flip on the bed and search for her phone. She forgot to bring it earlier that's why she never had any chance on talking to her girl. She saw a lot of messages and missed calls from her so she dialed her phone number which lasted for only seconds before Jennie answered it.

"Love? I'm sorry. I forgot to bring my phone, other than that We had operation earlier that's why I never had a chance to call you"

"It's fine Love. So how's it? You did great, right?"

She kept her mouth shut and just sigh.

"How are you?"

"I am not good. I have sprain on my ankle that's why I couldn't go to school"