Chapter 15

Jennie's P. O. V.

When Lisa drove her car, I don't what to do next. If I should leave Mino alone in the house or follow Lisa.. I tore between those choices. I run inside the house and saw him tightly sleeping, I grab my things and run outside the house. Maybe I should ask his neighbors to look after him for the meantime. As soon as I walk through the gate, I saw this old Lady from yesterday.

"Ms-"

"I need to go now" I said in hurry.

"Something happened?" She asked.

I didn't reply on what she said and step inside the car. I drive my car as fast as I could but still being careful with the accident. I tried to call Lisa's phone but she's out of reach. My hands are shaking and couldn't think no more.

"Please answer the phone" I said as my voice crack. Although she never said anything, I know she misunderstood it.

I drive to the hospital because one thing I am so sure is, she's on duty. I parked my car and proceed inside. My hair is disheveled and I am only wearing a simple T-shirt and sweat pants. Everyone's looking at me because I look like a lost person and finding her family that was involved in a car accident.

"Hey" I grab the nurse arm.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Where's Doctor Manoban?"

"I haven't seen her Ma'am. Maybe you can check their office"

"Okay thank you"

I quickly run through the corridor, almost bumping each and everyone just to reach their office. We still haven't had any talked from what happened in school yet we will have another thing to fight about.

I open the door surprisingly and their eyes are on me. I can see that all of them are busy due to the stress level that drawn on their faces.

"Oh! Ms. Kim" Ten greeted me.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked him.

They all look at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Actually we never seen her.. But she told us earlier that she needed to go somewhere for some important purposes. We thought it was you?" He asked in confusion while holding the papers.

My face broke down and I loose the grip on the knob.

"If ever she arrived from somewhere could you leave me a message? It's just important" I said to him.

He nod his head slowly while looking at me "Okay? I think she has a meeting with the Director later because they will received a recognition for being successful from the operation yesterday.. But I'm sure if it's today" He stated.

So the operation from the kid is successfully and I didn't know it? Gosh Jennie.

"Really? Could you leave me a message?"

"Yeah? And.. Oh! It's Jisoo.. She'll be with Lisa!" He pointed at the back.

I instantly turn around to check and saw Jisoo. My eyes widened so she is.. I hold her both arms that made her surprised.

"O-Oh.. Jennie" She uttered.

"Did you know where Lisa is?" I asked "Could you please tell me? It's just an important matter. I know you know where Lisa is.. Drop the address where she might be"

"Hang on.. Hang on" She chuckle "First, I don't know where she is because she left the house probably around 6? I don't know.. And why don't you call her? Why are you in hurry? You two fought again? Both of you are cute" She laugh at me.