Chapter 35

"You must be kidding me" Lisa said to Jisoo and grab her collar.

Jisoo removed her hand "It's true. You're just stupid" She said, looking directly at Lisa's eyes.

The three of them went quiet. Only the breeze of the cold wind can be heard. Lisa intertwined her both hands and put it on her head, she turn her back and laugh in disbelief.

"Do you wanna know why I didn't tell you? Because you're stupid for accusing her. 8 years Lisa.. That 8 years should be as strong as a married couple's faith with each other" Jisoo stated while looking at Lisa's back.

Lisa went back at her and grasp on her collar again "Take it back!" She shouted.

"It's the truth!!" Jisoo shouted on her face.

"Take it back!" Lisa yelled back, both of them are battling within their eyes.

Jisoo tried to removed Lisa's grip but the latter is holding it so tight that her shirt is ready to tear apart.

"You killed your own child!!"

"Shut up!"

"Are you happy now?! You killed someone!"

"Shut up!!"

The Doctors and guards arrived in the scene. They run as fast as they could when they heard the yelling voices from the parking lot. Their place was too hard to find.

"I didn't" Lisa said, her voice is shaking.

"What the hell is happening?!" Dr. Lee separated the two and looked at them.

Somi instantly checked Lisa's face and hug her just in case that they may brawl.

"You did" Jisoo uttered.

Ten assisted Mino and told the guards to call a medic.

"Tell me what happened?!" Dr. Lee shouted but no one's answering "Are you going to kill each other?! We know you two are not in good terms but you don't-"

Dr. Lee didn't finished his words when Lisa walked out. Her hands are on her waist as she walk inside the hospital.

Somi looked at Jisoo and pushed her because on what she did "How dare you" She speak and followed Lisa.

Jisoo wet her lips and shoved everyone out of her way. Everyone was left in confused because on what they acted. Mino has been brought inside the Emergency room because on his cuts and bruises.

Lisa headed to the office and took her seat on the chair. She pretended that nothing happened even though she has cuts on her lips. She took her pen and record book to write something but her hands are shaking. She tried to write but she can't. Lisa looked at her hand and catch her breath. She covered her face and rub it.

"Lisa.. What happened?" Somi asked, she checked her son who's sound asleep.

"Nothing.. " She said, can barely hear by someone.

Somi dash to the medicine cabinet to get something that she will use to treat Lisa's wound. She took the cotton and put something on it before she touch the corner of Lisa's lips.

"Is this because of Jennie?" Somi finally had the courage to asked.

Lisa closed her eyes and lean her back "No.. Let's not talk about it" She said.

Somi just fake her smile and looked at Lisa's face, she looks so stressed. She wanted to ask and force her to tell what happened but she's afraid that Lisa might get upset so she restrain herself from asking.