Chapter 19

Seulgi's P. O. V.

"Hey Prosecutor Kang!"

I look back and this Irene is following me. It's been one year since she started doing this for the I don't know the reason behind. I kept on asking her why she's bothering me yet she never gave me an answer. I always teasing her that maybe she likes me but she will say No with disgust on her face.

"I told you to call me Seul and not that way whenevee we're outside" I scratch my head with annoyance.

"Why? It's fine. You're a Prosecutor so I should call you that way" She pouted and cling on my arm which I quickly removed.

"We're being extra careful because our job is not that easy and safe" I rolled my eyes "Why are you here? You've been following me since earlier?" I scoff.

"No! I just saw you walking out the convenient store so I called you" She smile at me.

"That's it? Okay. I will go back to the office.. I'm pretty late" I said and look on my watch "Wanna have some ride?"

"No thanks. I have my own car" She wink at me that made me squinted my eyes.

I step inside my car and put the window down as I rested my arm on it.

"You know what? Just tell me if you like me and I will give it back to you" I wink and throw a flying kiss.

Her smile dropped and ready to throw hands when I quickly close the window and drive my car. I look on my side mirror and she's yelling at me. I laugh as I saw her getting irritated.

I stop my car when the light hits red.

It's been three years..

Three years that we never had any bond with Lisa. From that day when Seokjin confronted her was the day that our friendship was broken.

I mean, we talked. But unlike before that we almost kiss each other because of closeness, we barely talk now. Maybe the last time we met was her Dad's birthday party. Seokjin and Taehyung didn't attend as they were still so mad at her.. Well even me or anyone in our group. Yoongi never speak but deep inside him, I know he wanted to punch Lisa. We also found out that Jisoo and Lisa were not in good terms, this is horrible.

We heard that Lisa and Somi is getting married. I don't know if I could or we could attent the wedding ceremony. Not because we hate Somi but because we never see Lisa with someone else but only with Jennie.. Therefore, it goes the other way around.

Three years.. It's been three years since Jennie left for we don't know where. We tried search her through every provinces, countries and any corner of Korea but we found nothing. We were all devastated. We looked through the passengers in airport from the day she left but there's No Jennie Kim.

I have no idea what happened to Lisa and Jennie.. But knowing that Jennie had her miscarriage made me understand why, Lisa was a jerk. Imagine? Somi was pregnant that time and the same as Jennie.

If Jennie's baby was still alive maybe it's the same age as Somi and Lisa's baby. I'm always seeing their pictures in Lisa's account and I guess she's really happy with them.. Good for her.

Well, I don't wanna think about their past because it's making me mad. Lisa is my friend but it's not enough to understand her so I should respect her as a human instead.

"Prosecutor Kang! We will put this on the trash!"

I heard a loud voice when I came in the building. My assistants are pushing the cart with a lot of abandoned cases from the past few months.