Chapter 6

Jennie's P. O. V.

It's 6:30 AM in the morning. I woke up really early today because later on Lisa will pull me for a date. Even though I was wide awake already, I'm still laying down on my bed, stretching my body. It really feels good when you do this every morning. Seems like your blood will flow smoothly through your veins.

"Jennie? Are you already up?" My Dad knocked on the door.

"Yes Dad!"

"Okay join us downstairs"

"I'll be there in a minute!" I shouted as I get up on the bed and tied up my hair.

I check my phone and saw Lisa's last message. We stayed up all night to talk and we even argue who will end the call until I fell asleep while doing the video chat. I type a message and send a good morning message to her, she'll probably wake up by 8:00 AM.

After I washed up, I proceed downstair where my little dog welcomed me. I give him a quick pet before I made my way to the dining area.

"Good Morning!" I said.

"Good Morning Unnie!" Ella cheerfully said and dash towards me to give a hug. She's still wearing an apron, maybe she's helping mom to cook for breakfast "I baked a muffin for us!"

"Really? Wow!" I praise and brush her hair, Actually this is our bonding. Me, Mom and Ella.. Baking and cooking every sunday but since I'm always waking up late when I have no date schedule, I am excluded on their work.

"Have a seat now" Dad said as he sips his tea "Looks like you have a date? You woke up really early"

I just give him a bashful smile before I took my seat "Yes I have but.. I just woke up really early for no reason" I lied.

"Tomorrow is the start of your exam week, right?" My Mom asked as she pour a fresh milk in my glass.

"Yeah so I need to stay up all night long to study" I chuckle and drink a little.

"Of course you need. We're letting you enjoy with Lisa but you should know that you have a lot of responsibilities" Dad butt in.

"I know" I replied.

My Dad is wearing his formal suit, He has work to do? Well I'm not surprised because in business industry there's no rest day that's why I would never think of taking my Father's path.

After a half hour breakfast, I proceed upstairs with Ella. She wanted to stay in my room until Lisa pick me up before lunch. I look at my phone and saw a message from her saying that she's already awake yet she wanted to take a short nap again.

"Can I come with you Unnie?" She asked as she jump on the bed.

"It's our date" I chuckle and throw a piece of chocolate to her "You should stay here and do your homeworks"

"I will do it in school" She uttered and flop her butt on the bed to eat the chocolate.

"No. You don't. That's why it is called Homework to do it at home not in school"

"But they said, school is our second home so it's fine" She mock and take a bite.

I squinted my eyes and glare at her. We maybe look a like a lot but our personalities are far different from each other. I mean all of us have unique personalities but as siblings, Ella never inherited any qualities in our family.. Mom, Dad and I are hard working students. Both parents never wasted their time to have some fun outside with friends, they tend to study for the whole night before they sleep just like me and they never got removed from the top notched in school, both of them were top one until they graduated in college. While Me, I have the same routine with them. I don't know? They never taught me this, maybe by genes? I am a grade conscious seriously, I don't want see any failing grades in my card or examinations. If I heard a news that there will be a examination or quizzes tomorrow or two days before, I will lurk myself in my room to study.