Chapter 64

Lisa's P. O. V.

Two days passed

It's Monday evening and I'm alone in the office to finish my documents. Somi left early this morning, we haven't talked about the issue since the incident happened.

Dad told us to stay in the unit for Liam which I didn't complain at all. I'm still thinking about Liam, I don't want him to feel that we're not okay. We spent the remaining day in the unit before the monday came because Somi will leave for two weeks.

I couldn't eat properly because I was thinking about the problems waiting for me. I know Somi was hurting because I can hear her crying in the night but what can I do? I've been crying for three years but I never thought of breaking up with her, ever.

I had done a mistake before and I don't want to make another mistake again by leaving them just because I wasn't happy. I stayed because I have my own family but this time, I can't bear to see how Somi hurt my son and Jennie. It's fine if it's me because I choose her, I deserve it but I couldn't take it anymore.

It feels like I was in the dungeon, being locked up with my nightmare. I never dreamt of this but why did I choose to be on this? I'm struggling everyday and couldn't find an answer.

Maybe I should start from myself. I want to find my old self, I think I lost myself in the dark that I couldn't find the way back to the light I used to.

I didn't notice that my cheeks are already wet because of my tears. My chest feels so heavy, too much emotion that I couldn't let go remained inside my heart. I want to dig everything and throw it out of my chest.

"Somi will be away for two weeks and maybe that's enough for you to think what's the best for you and your family"

That was the last words that Dad said when we talked earlier. He told me if I have my final decision, don't stop from saying it because he's trusting me about this. I have two weeks to reflect about everything. We decided to dropped Liam in Somi's house so her parents can look after him, I will visit him everyday after work so he won't feel sadness about our absence.

After Reign visited our house, we didn't meet each other again. I wanted to visit their apartment without any reason but of course I need to respect Jennie. She's seriously furious which I can't blame her. I miss Reign so much, I miss them.

I miss My Jennie so much.

"You're stupid so you deserve it" I said to myself while staring on the book while flipping the pen.

I lean my head on the chair and looked upon the ceiling, I just remembered Jennie's pictures inside my old study room. It's my first time after three years to enter that room, it feels so new. I can feel the emotion when I was still with Jennie. It sounds crazy but I can hear her voice, laughter, cries and the way she teased me.

Can I still experience it all? Can I experience the only happiness? Why did I choose the path without her? Why did I choose to let go of her? Why I became so stupid and blinded by anger? Why we didn't end up together?

I closed my eyes and throw the pen on the wall. Is this all I can do? To cry helplessly?

My phone vibrated and Seulgi's name showed up, I think it's the perfect time to talk to someone.

"Hello? Lisa!"

"Hey what's up?"

"You wanna come tonight? We will go to the uphill to have a drink. We want to try something peaceful while drinking so we choose it.. Like we usually do"