Chapter 10

Chaeyoung's P. O. V.

I drive myself to Jennie Unnie's house, it's been a while since we hang out and I missed her so much that I want to squeeze her between my arms. When she message and called me last night, I felt so excited knowing that I have someone to talk to for the whole day. Irene Unnie can't come with us since she's very busy in her clinic. She couldn't let go her job even if it's only for one day, that's how dedicated she is. At the very young age, she's trying to build her dream, to have her own clinic. She's single and no plans of getting married until 35, that's too long for me.

I've been contacting my wife since earlier and she's not answering. I haven't had told her about me visiting Jennie because she's so busy. She once told me that this week will be a hectic schedule for them since the case of accidents and diseases are getting higher everyday. I feel so worried knowing that only night will be their rest yet she will spend her whole night talking to me even though I told her to sleep, she won't no unless she see me sleeping.

I stop the car right in front of Jennie Unnie's house. She mentioned last night that tomorrow morning will be her check up about her ankle, I swear she never change.  During our college days, Lisa had a hard time carrying her on the back because she was injured every month. She's too clumsy that only a single move, she will trip over and her weak bones will bend. I don't know why.. Her little sister has a sporty body built unlike her who has a baby like body type.

I arrived at Jennie Unnie's house and I proceed inside. The maid open the door for me and saw Auntie drinking her tea on the couch, she look on my direction and her eyes widened.

"Roseanne!" She greeted, she's calling me that name.. That's my pet name, Jennie Unnie gave it to me.

"Auntie" I accepted her embrace and rub her back, I miss her so much.

"I'm so sorry Roseanne for not attending your wedding day, I had been very busy that time and I couldn't leave the meeting so I'm sorry" She apologize.

"It's fine Auntie. Maybe you can make up with me?" I flashes a grin which made her laugh.

"What kind of make up do you want?"

I look up and pin the tip of my index finger on my chin to think.

"How about.. Can you bake me a muffin? I wanna eat that one today!" I giggle.

"That's it? Okay dear. I will bake it for you" She chortle "So are you looking for Jennie? It's been so long since you visited us"

"Yeah Auntie. I was busy as well and thank God I have rest day because Jennie Unnie called me" I chuckle.

"You can go upstairs. She's waiting for you, she's been laying down on the bed and doing nothing"

I bow my head and hurriedly walk upstairs. I didn't see any shadow of Ella maybe she's in school. I reach Jennie Unnie's room and I knock first before I open it.

"Unnie!!"

"Rosie!!"

I run towards her and flop my body to her. We hug like we never see each other for a year. Laughing and giggling are the only sounds that coming out from our mouth, I miss her so much! Feels like she's my long lost sister.

"I've been waiting for you like decades!" She pouted.

I took my seat beside her and look on her ankle, it's wrapped by a bandage.

"So we're not going anywhere? Your ankle looks so bad" I poke.

"I have sprain so we will stay here and get rotten" She chuckle.