Chapter 49

Jisoo's P. O. V.

When Jennie entehred, our eyes landed on her body. She still looks so fine, I mean.. She's way more beautiful than before. Looks like she bloomed so much. I can't lie that she's attractive, a head turner.

My friends mouth are widely open as she walked inside. Seokjin and Taehyung wave their hands that Jennie noticed, she smile widely at them and wave back. She hold Reign's hand as she looked outside, waiting for someone.

When this man walked in, the receptionist looked everywhere to check a empty table, unfortunately there's nothing left. My eyes gaze on Lisa's table which occupied only three people.

Our eyes bawl out when the receptionist make them sit on their table. Yoongi looked at us and scratch his head.

"Is it fine?" He asked.

"Yeah? Why? It's been years Yoongi" Taehyung laugh softly and continuously waving at Jennie "Can I go there?"

"You can't deny that Jennie's baby looks like... You know" Wendy shrugged her shoulder.

"Reeeeeign!" Seokjin called Jennie's son who's turning his head everywhere, he looks uncomfortable.

"Let me talk to them first" Yoongi said and made his way to them.

"Is that Jennie's boyfriend?" Jimin pointed the guy who's wearing a uniform.

"Nope. Maybe a friend? I don't know. We will ask later" Taehyung said while giggling on Reign, he's trying to get his attention by waving his hand but this little boy is just looking at him, when Seokjin wave his hand, he hid his face on Jennie's leg and peek a bit while smiling shyly.

"He's too adorable and squishy" Seulgi mumbled "Get him Jin!"

"Later, once he's fine with the crowd. I'm afraid that he might cry" He chuckle.

Yoongi and Jennie talked when they took their seats. I looked at Lisa and she's talking with Somi but I can see how she swallow a lump a lot of times which is very visible that she's uncomfortable.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen"

The event is about to start. The crew starts to serve the wine and other foods on the table. Yoongi tap Lisa's shoulder and ask Somi for a handshake before he passed by us.

"Let's party later" Yoongi said before he march in front.

I looked at Chaeyoung and she looked at me as well, she smile forcefully. I mouthed something to her to make her feel comfortable, she just bob her head.

"Do you want me to go there?" I asked and mouthed to her but she shook her head and told me to stay on my place.

-----

The event started and everyone is settled upon their seats. They listened to the spesker for tonight which is Yoongi's Dad, taking over the microphone from the host.

"I haven't change my uniform" Bobby whispered to Jennie, feeling embarrassed about his clothes.

Jennie slap Bobby's thigh "That's fine. You're with me so there's nothing to worry about" She replied and fix Reign's seat.

"You didn't inform me. You told me that we will just buy something" Bobby complained while looking side by side.

"Stop complaining because we're already here" Jennie chuckle.

Lisa is taking her deepest breath every seconds. Her foot keeps on stomping the floor as if she wants to go home already. Somi is looking at Jennie with her eyebrow lifted up, she's rolling her eyes and just went focus on Liam who's busy with the phone. Somi glance at Lisa and intertwined her fingers to hers while resting on the table.