Chapter 69

Jennie woke up around 5am, it's her body clock ever since. She stretched her arms as she got up from the bed and took her seat on it. She looked outside the window and it's still dark but can see some lights. She put aside the duvet and made her way towards the veranda. She can see from her room down to the ground that there's few people having a morning walk along the shore, looks like they're waiting for the sun to show up.

"I wanna go somewhere" Jennie whispered and went back inside the room. She grab her phone and leave a message to Ella for Reign.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth before she go. She didn't change her pajama as she'll come back once the sun rise over the ocean later. Jennie is in the mood today as she feels so excited to say Hi to the sun like she used to do before.

When she open the door, she took three steps away from her room when she remembered Lisa. She looked at Lisa's door and think if she'll wake her up or not. After so much thoughts last night, Jennie decided to grant Lisa's wish for a week. There's still pain whenever she's looking at her but what she can do? Maybe this is a better way to do before they release everything they wanted to say later on.

"Maybe she's still asleep" Jennie shrugged her shoulder and didn't bother to press the door bell. She proceed to the elevator to get in the ground floor "Oh.. I forgot to change my slipper"

Jennie's still wearing her winter warm slipper, she didn't mind it at all and smile through her reflection. She's excited to see her first sun rise in the beach. As soon as the elevator hit the ground floor, Jennie instantly step out of it and made her way out of the hotel.

The small girl put her arms behind her as she walk. She's enjoying the cold breeze and the sight of the beach despite of the darkness. Jennie lower down her body when she saw a shell on the shore, she took it and removed the sand on it.

The sound of wave is a soothing sound upon their ears. It can make you feel relax even though you spend your whole day staring at the sea, you'll feel at ease.

"I wanna search for a good shell" Jennie whispered and looked everywhere. She pouted when she couldn't find any "It's still dark so I have to wait for sunlight"

Jennie let go of the shell and saunter through the white sand. She's only few inches away from the wave of the ocean. Jennie is heading to the port to see the sun rise clearly. Everyone is looking at her because she's wearing her pink pajama while they're wearing their casual attire. Jennie looks so cute, she doesn't look like Ruby Jane.

When she reached her destination, she hurriedly took her seat on the shed and took a picture of the sea. Several people are also there to watch how the sun rise above the sky. Jennie's smiling from ear to ear while aiming her camera.

The sky is now turning red orange, indicates that the sun is about to show up.

"It's going up!" Jennie giggle.

"Can I join?" A man said from behind.

Jennie looked back and nod her head, she secretly tried to get away from her. Thankfully, the man hasn't notice it. The small girl walked forward and curled down her knees to see the clear water.

"Fishes, Hi!" Jennie childishly said and showed her gummy smile.

"It's rising up!" The tourist said and everyone squeal.

Jennie got up and take a look on it. Her face lit up when she can see the sun rays. She felt at ease and soft by just watching how the sun says Hi.

"I have to take a picture of it" Jennie mumbled and took a shot. She even recorded it through time lapse.

When the sun showed up completely, Jennie lifted up her hand and wave it.