Chapter 40

When Jennie turn to face Lisa, her eyes dropped from Lisa's head to toe. She raise her eyebrow and wear her dull face.

Jennie looked at her back to check if Lisa's talking to someone but only the two of them are there in the bus  stop.

"I'm sorry? But are you talking to me?" Jennie acted as if she's not Jennie anymore.

Lisa clear her throat and took few steps to get nearer "I went to your office to.. look.. for you " She said, she can't speak straightly due to anxiety she feels when she found Jennie

Jennie tried to compose herself, she stood up firmly, letting Lisa see how professional she is today.

"I'm sorry but.. It's passed 5 o'clock and the work is over. Better go back tomorrow if you have concerns regarding to your case or you can ask my secretary for further information about the consultation. Thank you" Jennie said without a pause and took few steps to get away from her.

Lisa jog and hold Jennie's arm that made the latter looked at her.

"Jennie.. Wait jus-"

"Let go of my arm.. Now" Jennie clenched her jaw "I don't know who you are so remove it"

"Jennie.. "

"Stop calling me that way. I'm not Jennie" She said and pulled her arm from her.

Lisa do what she told and heave a sigh "I know you're just.. pretending that you didn't know me.. Give me 5 minutes to talk.. Please" She said between her deepest breath.

"Why would I? Give me reasons why would I let you speak? Just shut your mouth because I don't have time for your shits" Jennie said, clenching her jaw. She took three steps but Lisa blocked her way again.

"Please Jennie.. 5 minutes and I will leave" She lifted her right hand to swore.

Jennie crossed her arms "Go" She forcefully said.

She has no grudge against Lisa about leaving her but everytime that she think about her son, she couldn't help but to get angry. If it's just for herself, it's fine with her but just the thought of asking for abortion to her own child, is a big shit for her.

Jennie took two steps away from Lisa, she didn't want to get near her.

Lisa wet her lips and looked down "How are you?" She asked with courage.

"You're just wasting my time" Jennie sternly said and look at her watch "4 minutes left"

Lisa clear her throat and shook her head, she's getting pale due to anxiety. Her heart beats frantically this time, she can't compose any words in front of her.

"You look so great.. I-I wanna congratulate y-"

"I don't need it. Is that the only thing you wanted to say? Hurry because you're disturbing me" Jennie wrinkled her forehead and ready to leave when Lisa speak again.

"Is our child alive?" She blurted out that made Jennie stop and looked at her.

"I'm sorry? I didn't hear it clearly. Say it out loud"

"I found out everything.. From Jisoo.. Mino and.. Dr. Lee.. " Lisa stop from talking and fidget her fingers "Reign is my son, right?"

That was the moment that Jennie laugh in sarcastic way. She look around then to Lisa, giving her a dagger look.

"Since when?" Jennie raise her eyebrow.

"This week be-"

"Since when you had a child with me?" Jennie asked