Chapter 82

Lisa was the one who fixed the blanket on the grass and Jennie checked the foods if it's good for the kids, she knows that Lisa loves snacks so maybe that girl took snacks for her and not for kids.

"You prepared a lot" Jennie said while looking inside the basket.

"I have to" She chuckle "Our helper, Lory help me to cook this before I went somewhere. I didn't know that it's hard to cook"

"What made you?" Jennie asked in confusion as she raise her brow. Lisa shook her head and just smile at her.

Reign took off his shoes before he step on the blanket and sit on Lisa's lap. Liam frown and ready to run to Lisa but Jennie stop him.

"Let's took off your shoes first so your Dada won't get tired of doing the laundry" Jennie remind him.

Liam sigh and pull his feet out of the shoes "Dada I wanna play" He whimper and force himself on Lisa's which made Reign whine because of being hurt.

"A-Ah.. No fighting" Lisa said and made the two sit on her lap "We're in the cemetery and once they heard a kid's cry, they'll get up from that crypt and will take you. Do want it to happen?"

Both kids shook their heads.

"You'll save us, Don't you?" Reign looked up to her.

"I can't tell" She teased which made the kids whine.

Jennie shook her head and took the Tupperware with sandwiches inside.

"That's made with love" Lisa said while smiling from ear to ear.

Jennie rolled her eyes "Do you want sandwich? It looks good because it has a lot of vegetables inside" She said.

Reign crawl towards her "I want it Mommy" He replied. Jennie gave him half and put the bib around his neck.

"Did you bring Liam's bib?" Jennie asked as she searched for it.

"I forgot" Lisa mumbled.

"You should think of the kid first before you go somewhere. You need to make sure that everything is fine in his bag" Jennie lectured her, thankfully that she put an extra towel "Liam come here, you have to eat first before you play"

"I don't want to" He refused and scrunch his face.

"Come here" Jennie repeated and extended her arm.

"You must eat Liam" Lisa whispered on his ear but Liam covered whimper again.

"Mommy never force me to eat if I don't want to" Liam told them and crossed his arms while looking away.

Jennie took her deepest breath and looked at Lisa. The tall girl shrugged her shoulder because even her, she can't control his son for being hard headed. Jennie can tell that Liam was being raised as spoiled brat that anything he said should go as he wanted.

"But I'm not your Mommy" Jennie said "You have to listen to me Liam"

Liam looked at her "No" He frown.

Jennie glare at him "Listen to me" She said with gritted teeth, she's not use to this kind of attitude since Reign followed her instructions in only one said.

Reign watched how they interact while munching his food slowly. He can still remember what Liam did to him before and he's not talking to him to avoid fights.

As Liam gazed on Jennie's eyes, his lips curled down and instantly get up from Lisa's lap to get on Jennie's. He's about to cry but Jennie made him look at her cat eyes.