Chapter 44

Bobby's P. O. V.

After the incident, we stayed in the office until everyone's fine most especially Reign who was crying so hard earlier. He's not used to that kind of scene that's why he was so scared almost tearing RJ's sleeve apart. We headed home when we packed Jennie's things. She's not feeling well today, I can see through her face then addition to that, someone barge in.

I don't who she is but maybe she's also part of RJ's life. I can't ask her because she looked so devastated. She keeps on talking to Reign until we reached home, saying her sorry for what happened.

I'm ready to throw hands if it's necessary. I was surprised that RJ yelled earlier so I went alarmed. I couldn't control my body as I moved closer to her and throw a punch to her.

"What do you want to eat? I'll cook for you" I said while she's fixing Reign's body on the bed, he's sleeping.

"Nothing. I just want to rest" She uttered.

"I'm sorry for the trouble" I sincerely said, I just realized that I made it big.

"It's fine" She said as she look at me.

"Here's your medicine to drink" I said and put it on the bedside table "I'll get water for you"

I was ready to go when she speak.

"Bobby.. She's my ex.. The one who impregnated me" She mumbled.

I stop and looked at her. I bob my head, so that's why she's so mad earlier. If she just told me earlier, I should break her face for making the two suffer from pain. She had the courage to face RJ after what she did? I can't with her mind.

"So that's why you're shouting?" I asked, trying not to hurt her feelings.

"She wanted to have rights with Reign but I didn't let her. I can already feel that my son is not safe here, I'm afraid that someday he might feel so broken because of this situation. I will protect him Bobby.. I will"

I can feel how hurt Jennie was to her son, her voice is too weak. I don't know maybe because she's tired and sick.

"We will. We will protect him RJ.. and I will protect you as well" I stated.

She looked at me and forcefully smile "Thank you" She replied.

I just smile a bit and proceed in the kitchen to get a water for her. She came back for them or for Reign only? I shouldn't feel this way but seeing her in pain, it breaks my heart seriously.

I went back to their room and give her the glass of water.

"Thank you" She said and drink the medicine I gave.

"You should take a rest. Don't worry about Reign, once he woke up and cry, I'll take care of him. It's better for you to sleep and rest, it will be hard for you once you get sick" I remind her.

She just sigh and nod her head. I let her rest first by giving her space to breathe so I walked out of the room and close the door for her.

I'll be gone for a while to look for an apartment. I asked the landlady if she knows an apartment near her and she's too kind to give me the address, it's five blocks away from here. It's a small unit she said but if I'm living alone, it's perfect for me so I have to visit it.

Hoping that Jennie is fine tomorrow.

---

Lisa's P. O. V.

I went home from Jennie's office. I can't drive well earlier, I stop and go whenever I felt that I'm getting out of my mind. Somi keeps on calling me so I have to go straight at home.