Chapter 34

Bobby's P. O. V.

I arrived 5:30 AM in Ruby Jane's apartment. The snow was too thick on the road but because the government in our country is too great in service that they won't let the people under them stuck and suffered because of it, they wiped it out after the storm.

I surprised them with a basket of fruits that my parents asked me to give. Ruby Jane went so shocked that I arrived really early, I was too happy to see her and Reign because they were away for almost 5 days? I think? Then there's this girl which RJ introduced to me, her little sister. I can't deny, both of them are look a like.

We're waiting outside the room of this hospital to get some medical certification because it's part of my requirements. I brought Reign with me because RJ mentioned earlier that she will be in court this morning for a trial and she's hesitating to give Reign to me until lunch. I know her, she doesn't want Reign to get out of her sight but I told her that I will bring this little boy in her office once she's done with the trial.

Ella is with me as well, she doesn't want to go home yet so RJ asked me if it's fine to look after the two which is fine with me. This young girl is too funny and talkative unlike Ruby Jane who's more serious into her life.

"Oppa, I hate seeing bloods so I will stay here. You can bring Reign inside if he wanted to" She said and lean on the wall.

I look up to Reign who's on my shoulder "Do you wanna go with me or to your Auntie talkative?" I laugh.

"I will go with you" He said while grasping on my hair.

"Okay okay!" I said and waited outside.

I glance at Ella and she's looking everywhere, looks like she's uncomfortable. Maybe because she's afraid of blood that she was telling me earlier.

"You hungry?" I asked her but she shook her head.

She went beside me and tried to reach Reign's cheeks to squeeze it so I have to curl my knees a bit so she can touch him.

"Oppa.. Are you with Unnie when sje gave birth?" She asked me.

"I wasn't with her inside the delivery room because it's not allowed to go inside since it's public, aside from that, I am just your sister's friend so we have to wait outside but.. during the 8 hours labor, I was with her" I stated, I can still remember how pale her face was. She was so nervous that the Doctor almost waited for few more hours to dropped her blood pressure.

"Maybe if I was there? I was crying. I don't want to see Unnie crying" She pouted

"Reign was the most behave baby inside the nursery. He cried so least which made the Doctors alarmed. He was supposed to cry every morning for his heart so they have to squeeze his foot just to cry. Even now, he's not the cry baby.. But if he was badly hurt then he will" I blabber while smiling, Even though he's not my child, I'm so proud of this kid.

Ella hold my hand and hug me "Thank you for staying.. " She said and parted.

I tap her head and smile "You don't have to say it" I titter.

The room's door went open and a nurse spewed out of it.

"Next!"

I look at Ella and give her Reign's bag "Just stay here, okay? Don't leave" I said and she took her seat while holding the bag.

I carry Reign on my arms instead so we can move easily inside. I took my seat and put him on my lap.

"I'm sorry Sir but your kid should be outside while we're performing your medical" The nurse said.