Chapter Twenty Two

As I finished packing, I immediately received a text that unnie was waiting for me outside.

When she saw me, she immediately went to me and grabbed my luggage. Her silence made my heart feel heavy and I slowed my walking pace.

"Unnie..." My voice broke as I stop myself from crying.

"Yes?" She turned to me and saw my tears. "Oh gods. Why are you crying?"

I sniffed and looked down, staring at the small hole on my converse shoes. "Am I leaving Blackpink?"

"What?!" She held my face and made me look at her. However, I kept my gaze down, too heartbroken to imagine a life without my members.

"Who told you that?"

I whined to her like a child to her mother. "Oppa called me awhile ago and he said that I'm leaving. I'm leaving what, exactly?"

She let go of my face then my bags to rake her hand on her hair. "He is so stupid! Why did I-"

She was talking to herself animatedly and I stare at her, dumbfounded. "Unnie?"

She probably realized that she was blabbering when she shook her head and gave me a smile. "You're just leaving Korea, Lisa. Not blackpink."

"What?"

"Get inside the van. I'll explain everything later."

She grabbed my bags again and put them at the back of the car. "Did you bring your travel kit, Lisa?"

I nodded, still sniffing and confused but atleast I stopped crying. "Why?"

"You're going to America."

My heart suddenly thrummed in excitement. "What?"

She was now in the shotgun seat when she turned to me. "You're going to have your solo, Lisa."

I- what?

A solo? Me?

I'm going to have my solo? Am I dreaming?

I stared at her bewildered by what I just heard. I wouldn't believe it until I hear it again. "Unnie, can you repeat that... One more time?"

She chuckled, "I said, Lisa, you're going to have your solo."

"Can you raise the partition, unnie?"

She nodded while she and our driver were smiling. "Gladly."

I stared at the partition slowly rising and when it was fully closed, I shrieked.

Holy fudge! Oh my gods. Oh my gods.

My solo! I'm having my solo! I screamed again, my heart beating loudly and it never felt so full.

I danced and laughed while thinking about it. Oh my gods! I feel so giddy that I think I was floating! Am I dreaming? Holy hell.

I was stomping my foot excitedly causing the car to shake a little as I think of the possible songs and the music video. A music video! My own song!

Oh my gods!

"Are you okay in there?" I heard unnie ask me while peeking at the now half opened partition.

I grinned at her, "Last one, unnie. Promise!" I raised my right hand at her and she nodded.

I shrieked again. A fucking solo! I'm gonna have a fucking solo!

When I was done, I knocked on the partition and unnie welcomed me with a chuckle. "Got over it already?"

I shook my head while still grinning. My cheeks were starting to hurt but gods, I can't help it.