Chapter Thirty Three

Jennie's POV

"Hey, Chaeyoung-ah! Wake up!" Jisoo screamed as she relentlessly shook her in order for her to wake up.

I glared at her, signaling her to stop what she's doing since the girl could wake up dizzy and feel sick. "We don't want her to be sick for this, do we?"

She chuckled as she shook her head and backed out a little, motioning me to give it a try.

"Chaeng..." I called for her again. She muttered incoherent words when she stirred from her slumber.

"She's gonna be late for this if you won't take drastic measures," Jisoo mumbled.

"Like what? Kick out of her bed? Pour cold water over her?"

She broke out into a grin and gave me a thumbs up. "That's a good idea, Jenduekie! I haven't-"

"CHU!"

"Geez. Sorry. I was just trying to help."

I glared at her once more and she pretended to zip her lips up.

"Hubby, wake up." I tried again but louder this time which seemed to be effective as she opened her eyes a little.

"What is it? Give me 5 more minutes..."

She was about to close her eyes again when Jisoo and I shouted, "No!"

I glanced at the clock and saw that it's almost time. "Shit, Chaeng! Wake up or you'll be late!"

Suddenly her eyes snapped open and stared at me. "Late for what?" she asked yawning.

Jisoo clicked her tongue and flicked the younger's head. "Girl, you already forgot and you haven't even started yet."

I guess realization finally hit her when she scrambled towards the bathroom and almost tripped while trying to do so.

Jisoo and I looked at each other before flopping into her bed. "Should we tell her?" She asked me while eyeing the bathroom door.

I shook my head and sighed. "Do you think that it'll be a good idea?"

"I don't know, really but this is big..."

I closed my eyes momentarily and my heart quickened its pace when I imagined her smile. I quickly shook the thought away and rubbed my temples.

"I know, Chu. But this is also big for Chaeng. We can't ruin this with something so stupid."

"Yeah. I guess you're right. But have you read it?"

"Yes..."

"What is it this time?" she asked.

"Probably the most absurd one that they came up with. This isn't some cliché sappy drama. This is real life for Pete's sake!"

"And that is?" She urged me with a small smile on her face. I rolled my eyes at her but told her the answer nonetheless.

"A fight over a guy."

I guess she choked on her own saliva when she started coughing and laughing at the same time. "For real? Are they stupid?"

I shrugged, "Probably but it's not entirely believable as the disbandment issue."

Her face fell upon hearing what I said. I guess it isn't far from reality, huh? It hits too close to home. "Ah, yes, that. But I think we should tell Chaeyoung about this, you know."

"Chu, I know you mean well but it really won't help her. This plus that is equals to disaster and she doesn't need that for this. This day is exactly reserved for her. Nothing should ruin that."