Special Chapter

"Hey,"

"Good morning," she said with a smile.

I'll never get tired of seeing it, especially when her eyes crinkle a little bit on the sides, that it kinda resembles an almond and her nose sometimes scrunch to showcase her pearly white teeth.

That's the kind of smile I promised to always cherish and love.

The same smile I stole from her.

I released a sigh and untangled myself from her embrace. She noticed my sudden mood change that she copied my position. We're now sitting face to face and her expression showed confusion.

"Jennie, what's wrong?"

I tried to avert my gaze from hers but she cupped my face, holding it in place.

"I-" I breathe deep and closed my eyes. "I just remembered what happened,"

"Jennie," she called. "Open your eyes."

I opened them slowly and saw that she was smiling softly at me. Her thumb started to stroke my cheeks that I unconsciously leaned on to her warm hand.

"Do you still have doubts? About me?"

I shook my head no and held on to her hand. "I've always been so sure about my feelings, Lisa. But I-" I choked when I felt my throat constricting. "I still hurt you."

"Shhh. And I hurt you too, didn't I? We both were stupid before."

"You're still stupid now," I mumbled.

She gently pushed me away from her and huffed in annoyance. "Am not, Jennie Kim."

I shrugged while wiping the tears that were forming. "I don't know about that Li."

Earning a glare from her, she suddenly attacked my sides and started to tickle me. "Hey, I learned about photosynthesis and that humans have two lungs!"

I gasped beneath her while struggling to breathe. "That's not- even an elementary student knows that!"

I cackled when she attacked my sides again.

We heard knocking that we both immediately shut up.

"Hey, lovebirds, keep it down!" Jisoo shouted outside our room.

We grinned and Lisa stood up and bolted towards the room to open the door. When she opened it, Jisoo's frowning face welcomed us.

"Good morning to you too, Jisoo." I said while fixing my hair. She peeked inside and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hey, are you staying here for good?"

I tilt my head sideways, trying to decode what she means. "Why?"

"I need the space so that it could be Dalgom's playground or something."

I picked up a pillow and threw it at her direction. She evaded my attack and flicked her hair to the sides. "It would be a waste, you know? Give it to me for greater good,"

Lisa leaned on the door frame while looking at me. "Or it could be our daughters room."

"Shut up." I said while glaring at her.

She raised her both hands in defense which made Jisoo snicker. "Under the sea..." she singsonged which earned her a jab to the sides from Lisa.

"Go away, Jisoo."

With her last "Under the sea..." singing, she walked away from us while twirling.

We looked at her figure and both shook our heads. "Lisa?"