Chapter Twenty Seven

"So... do you like it?" she asked as she was staring at me with a soft smile on her face. We were both huddled up, sharing my blanket as we spend this night together.

I looked around, quite astonished with everything. I turned to her and held
her hand. "I do. Thank you..."

She squeezed it and looked up, "Make a wish, Lisa

She squeezed it and looked up, "Make a wish, Lisa. A shooting star just passed by..."

I gazed up above, seeing nothing but darkness and those small twinkling stars. "Wish? What are we? Twelve?"

"No. Fifteen," she chuckled. "I swear, Lisa, I will push you off this cliff if you won't make a wish with me."

I crossed my arms as if to protect myself from her, "Geez, Niki. You don't have to get so physical. I still have a shoot tomorrow but let's go."

I was about to close my eyes when she offered her hand to me. I gladly accepted it and rubbed my thumb on her skin. We both grinned at each other before closing our eyes.

Wish? I wish for this happiness to conti-

I suddenly opened my eyes when Niki's phone rung, interrupting my wish.

Well, whatever. I'm happy and everything is working out for me so maybe I don't have to continue wishing.

This right here is a dream come true already.

"I'm sorry but your manager is calling already..." she pouted.

"It's okay, Niki. Let's take photos together? A remembrance for this memorable day."

She nodded before setting up the tripod and the camera plus our polaroid that is put on timer.

It took about 5 mintues before we got contented with it so we decided to head back to our trailer vans.

"So... first music video ever of Lalisa Manoban."

I hesitated before nodding. "It is... It seems so surreal."

She took my hand which was slightly shaking and held it. "Don't be scared lisa. You'll kill it."

"Or it'll kill me."

She smacked my arm and giggled. "I'll kill you first."

I stopped for a moment then looked at her. "Niki, I never once thanked you."

"Oh, please. Don't get sentimental with me."

"No. Seriously. You've been such a great support ever since I got here and I wouldn't have survived it without you. So, thank you."

"I told you, it's nothing. We're friends and that's what friends do, right?"

I scratched my head when I remembered something. "Right but I have something to say to you..."

She gasped before letting go of my hand then playfully covered her mouth. "Is Lalisa Manoban gonna confess her feelings for me?"

She fakingly fanned her eyes and dabbed the corners of it with an imaginary tissue. "I have never in my life dreamed that this would happen."