Chapter Twenty Four

HAPPY 4K READS EVERYONE!! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

Lisa's POV

I huffed as I remove the thoughts away from my mind.

Concentrate, Lisa.

I nodded to myself and walked along side manager. The building was huge, bigger than the YG Dungeon. The style was simple and very different from our building which was a breath of relief for me.

I mean, I've been there for almost 8 years and I'm getting tired of the layout so this is all new to me and it's pleasing to the eyes and mind.

"Unnie, who are we meeting again?" I spoke in Korea so that if one hears us, they'll think we're having a normal conversation.

She chuckled as she give me a sideways glance, "The producer, Lisa. I was also told that he has a visitor whom you may know."

I scratched my head when she used english. "Unnie, we should use hangul first. Maybe they're spying on us right now and me not knowing who I'm going to meet is embarassing."

"Don't worry, Lisa. This isn't YG, we're safe here. You're safe here."

"Huh?"

"Nothing, here we are." She knocked three times before the door opened.

A man greeted us with a smile and he hugged me. After the pleasantries, he invited us to his studio which was also inside his office.

"Hey, Lisa. So... this friend of mine would like to meet you, is that okay?"

I smiled and nodded shyly. "Of co-"

The door opened which made me jump a little and my eyes widened at the person in front of me.

My mouth dropped and she chuckled then extended her arm, "Nice to meet you, Lalisa Prapriya Manoban."

"Happy birthday to you, I guess."

No way...

Jisoo's POV

"Jennie, calm down, will you?" I shake my head at her while she paced back and forth.

"I can't, unnie. We're too late and I don't know what to do."

"Sit down first, please. You're giving me a headache." I grabbed her arm and pulled her beside me.

I heard her quiet sobs beside me and I sighed. "Call her."

She wiped her tears and sniffed, "What?"

"I said, call her."

She shook her head while still wiping her tears. Her cheeks puffed from desperately trying to stop crying. Gods. This girl is adorable.

I messed up her hair and chuckled, "Stop that before I pinch your cheeks."

She looked at me before sighing. "She wouldn't answer me, Chu."

"Have you tried already?"

"No..."

"Then you'll never know unless you try."

She clutched her phone tightly and gave me a half smile. "I'm scared, Chu..."

"Good because if you aren't, you'll receive a slap from me."

"About that slap, weren't you too harsh on her?"

I sighed before looking down at my palm. I can still feel the sting of what I did awhile ago. My heart grew heavy by the guilt eating me inside.