【FREE TO READ AGAIN!!】

Hi, my darlings!!

Hi, my darlings!!

It's official, this book is free to read again! Time for my broke gals to have a nice reread of Andy and Lex's story ;)

The other two books will also become free soon, so hang in there, my loves <3

Remember to flood it with comments as you (re)read!

IMPORTANT: if it doesn't show as free, remove the story from your library, relaunch the app, and add it again. That should do the trick. If it doesn't, uninstall the app, reinstall it, and voilà!

For the new ones among you:

It has (very) steamy scenes, the characters curse, and it revolves around an adult relationship. This book and its sequels are intended for a mature audience (+18), so read at your own discretion.

Don't be alarmed by the geeky nerdiness of the main character(s). I can assure you it doesn't change in any way the enjoyment you might have of the story. Their uniqueness is their strength, and many, many readers have fallen in love with them for exactly who they are.

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

This book is the first of a trilogy. If you decide to stick around and read it all, I promise this series will rock your world. But don't take my word for it. Believe the ones who already read Andy's story:

Review by Rose_4271:

This trilogy series is by far one of the most progressive and fun reads I have ever read. Not only is it a fantastic romance between two characters that are intricately meant for each other, but it involves many real scenarios in a relationship and just the right amount of fiction to keep you interested. [...] The immense detail put into every chapter is phenomenal and you can actually see the moments in the writing when the characters learn lessons, understand the others' point of view, and even admit their wrongdoings like you the reader would imagine. [...] I'd definitely (and have) recommended this series to friends who have also loved it as much as I did for all the same reasons. (I frequently re-read the series in between other books).

Review by Tomboyswag23101:

I found the [Binary Hearts Series] when I was in a very dark place, mentally. Andrea's character is so refreshing, she gave me hope. Both characters were very beautifully developed. Throughout the series, one can notice their growth, and these changes were brought very slowly like an actual being is changing for the best.

Review by MileenaSenju25:

I first came across this masterpiece of a trilogy from reading The Night series and became instantly obsessed. I started reading it on radish and even became a Patreon member to read the 3rd book and fell even more in love with the series. It has everything in it. I love our protagonists, their relationship, love, character development, and insecurities. I love how real they feel. This book for me has redefined perfect love.

Review by blaringsirens:

There's no going back once you read this book. Andy is an intellectual who is amazing and won't let any man step all over her [...]. Reading this book was like being in the scene itself because every detail was well calculated and explained. I can't express how much of an emotional roller coaster this book was. I cried like it was me going through Andy's emotions and honestly, this book has become my go-to, my comfort book. I'd lose my memory to reread this book for the first time

Review by Lady-Emerald:

Out of the many reads available on Wattpad, [the Binary Hearts Series] stands out for its writing style, editing, character development, and ever-moving plot. I couldn't put it down and I have the shortest attention span possible. I cried, I laughed, I blushed — this series has everything you could ever need, from the spice to the action to the drama. It's never dull, it kept me preoccupied, and I couldn't put it down.

Review by ShiningShadow47:

The [Binary Hearts Series] is unlike anything I've read before. The delicate balance of intimate moments and workplace jargon is utter perfection. The way Darla has portrayed her characters through the art of writing is just that; art. And the progression of Lex and Andy's relationship, whilst quick in relative time, flows so naturally and melds beautifully into the clearly well thought out plot. [...] I have thoroughly enjoyed every second of reading this series, and can't wait to see it everywhere.

] I have thoroughly enjoyed every second of reading this series, and can't wait to see it everywhere