【54】Uncomfortable Couch

Lex was probably expecting me to beg him to be gentle and not push me too far because it was impossible to miss his surprise when I nodded

Remarkably confident, I settled more comfortably on the couch, hooking one leg over his hip and bringing my other knee to my chest, spreading my thighs wider. It tilted my hips to a better angle, and also exposed my intimacy to his sight. As expected, his eyes dropped to where he was buried into me, and I felt him twitch uncontrollably. We could be two playing this game, and although he was very good at making me come, I sure hoped I could be the same with him.

He shook his head, a ghost of a smile lingering on his mouth, and pulled out slowly before thrusting back with a deep shove. My confidence already wavered as I involuntarily moaned, the whole thing was way too delectable. He did it again and again, and I quickly lost my ability to think. Adding to the physical fulfillment to be so perfectly filled, and having the base of his shaft hit my clit with each thrust, I was also overwhelmed by the meaning of the moment.

I was having sex with Lex, again, and there would more likely be more times in the near future. Delighted by the prospect, I watched him, his gray eyes never leaving me, looking down at the spot our bodies joined, gliding up to my bouncing breasts, meeting my heated gaze for a moment...

His hands were still on my hips, and he was pulling me in with each thrust, the muscles of his arms and upper torso flexing for my greatest delight. His abs also contracted each time he moved forward, and it made me salivate with envy. He was so fucking attractive.

Keeping one hand against the armrest to make sure I wouldn't slide up on one of his harsher shoves, I put the other one on his forearm, wanting to cling onto him somehow, despite our bodies being angled away.

His momentum grew faster and stronger, and my moans became louder. I had lost control of my body. My hips were now moving in harmony with his, my fingers digging in the solid muscles of his arm, my back arching of its own will... It was all so fucking good.

"Are you going to come for me, already?" he teased.

Something inside of me rebelled at the thought. I didn't want to be such a lightweight, but I couldn't help how intense all of it was. It hadn't even been going on for five minutes, but I was already close to finding my release. It was ridiculous that I could be so far gone this quickly. I stubbornly shook my head and closed my eyes, to focus on not coming.

Lex saw it as a challenge, and he intensified his rhythm, ruining my efforts. His hand left my hip, and a second later, his thumb was on my swollen clit, rubbing it with just the right pressure. It made me open my eyes with surprise, and I met his. He seemed to find this whole thing very entertaining. As much as I tried to hold back, the double assault of his thumb gently rolling over my greedy crease, and his shaft invading my channel over and over again was too much for me to resist. My legs twitched on each side of him, and I knew I'd lose this battle.