【80】Passionate Dork

When Friday came, Lex and I were a little more organized than the last time

When Friday came, Lex and I were a little more organized than the last time. I'd met him in the morning in the parking lot to leave my weekend bag in his car. Then, we had both worked late, so the building would be almost empty by the time we needed to meet in the parking lot.

Although I'd been impatient for the weekend to come, a certain languor quickly settled between us. We had what seemed like all the time in the world, so we didn't have to rush things. It still didn't prevent us from having tender and impatient gestures toward each other during the car ride or on the way up to his apartment.

When we entered his place, I was delighted to be greeted by Mary again. So much so that I turned around to show Lex my appreciation with a generous but short kiss.

"I need to put my bag in your room and then a quick stop by your bathroom," I told him, moving away from his lips.

"Of course. I have a bottle of French wine for tonight unless you'd rather have a beer?"

"Wine sounds great. Be right back," I promised after one last peck, retreating to his room.

I shut the door behind me and went to put my bag on the armchair. Once it was open, I hesitated for a second. After a quick intimate wash, I'd originally planned on wearing the pink ensemble Lex had liked so much, but I didn't know if I should change the rest of my clothes. I hadn't brought many things with me, but I had the little black dress I'd worn during our first evening out, when we had celebrated the sale of my app. It meant I wouldn't be able to wear the lovely bra, but I doubted Lex would mind, given that the alternative was no bra at all.

Impulsively, I snatched the garment along with a pair of very pretty cheeky panties that made my ass look fantastic. I also grabbed my toiletries and headed to his bathroom.

In seconds, my body was stripped bare, and I managed to find a washing mitt. In a record-breaking celerity, I freshened up and slipped on my panties, twisting to look at my backside in the mirror. If even I could appreciate how my butt seemed to be the bomb in it, it was certain Lex would lose his mind over it. Remembering that he was waiting, I quickly grabbed the dress, not wanting him to start imagining why I was taking so long in here.

Horror struck me as an unexpected truth dawned on me. I would be here for at least 48 hours. It was physically impossible that I wouldn't need to go number two. Shit, I'd need to poop at some point. And he would be around. I'd have to make sure he didn't come into the bathroom right after. Yes, I would need to strategically plan my bathroom visit. That was nerve-racking. How did people handle it normally? How did I handle it with the few guys I'd dated?

The pressure of it all being too much, I whimpered and slid my dress on before tying the knot on my neck. Twisting myself in every possible angle to look at myself, at the skirt, the naked back, I prayed Lex would like my small consideration. Moving closer to the mirror, I took out a few things from my cosmetics bag and quickly corrected my end-of-the-day makeup. When the time came to pick my shoes, I hesitated, wanting to look feminine rather than my laid-back self. There weren't any feminine shoes in my bag, though. I looked at the floor and swiped my foot on it, feeling how clean and immaculate it was. Well, barefooted it is.