【74】Trust

Feeling positively naughty, I straddled Lex's face, my knees on each side of his head, using the headboard to level myself and keep my balance

Feeling positively naughty, I straddled Lex's face, my knees on each side of his head, using the headboard to level myself and keep my balance. I'd never sat on anyone's face, and I was glad Lex was the one I got to experiment with. The proper way to go at it was unknown to me, though, and I wasn't sure how to hold myself. I shouldn't actually sit on him, right? He needed some room to maneuver. I lowered myself enough to be easily accessible for him and stared at the wall before me, a little anxious.

"You weren't kidding. You're all swollen and open for me. And so fucking wet," he observed, having a very clear view of my dampened folds.

"As I said, I really enjoyed it."

"You'll like this more."

With that, he lifted his head just enough to kiss my overly sensitive clit. I jumped a little at the electrifying sensation, and my hands gripped the wood harder. He didn't waste any time teasing me, and after a few long laps to clean off the excess of wetness, his tongue curled around my needy crease.

As it turned out, this position would be complicated for me to maintain, as I wanted to writhe my hips and press myself harder on him. I didn't want to hurt or suffocate him, though, so I fought the need to do it. Death by vagina wasn't something I ever wanted to explain to a coroner.

Apart from the occasional jolt of my hips, I remained still, my hands fisting the headboard, my moans and soft whimpers filling my bedroom. The blowjob had turned me on so much, I knew I could come in no time.

My entire body was overly sensitive, and my nipples were hard and demanding attention, too. I swiftly discarded my bra, and I pinched one of the perky tips while leaning against the wall with the other hand. Under me, Lex groaned his approval, and I looked down at his head between my thighs. He was looking at me with his dark eyes and, even tied up and under me, he seemed menacingly imperious.

Holy fuck, I love being in charge.

Although, I wasn't absolutely certain who was in charge of this. It was ridiculous. He was tied to the bed, and I was riding his face, but he still managed to make me beg and whimper. He would withdraw suddenly, tease my flesh way too slowly, purposefully ignore my swollen crease... On more than one occasion, I found myself imploring him to make me come.

At some point, I just couldn't hold anything anymore, and with my fingers tightly clutching his hair, I moaned and writhed over him, entirely absorbed by the incoming climax. Aah, shit... How could he make it so fucking good with only his tongue and lips? This man's talent was infinite.

With his relentless ministrations, he pushed me over the edge in under three minutes and I came with a shaky cry, my legs trembling from the intense pleasure it brought me. As I let go of him to hold onto the headboard with both hands, he kept stimulating my pulsating clit as I jolted over him, the willing victim of a devastating orgasm. When the sensation became too much, I pushed myself up until I was out of his reach. It was too good. I felt as if I was going to explode.