【75】Exposed

With my heart pounding, I tried to think rationally and come up with what we should do now

With my heart pounding, I tried to think rationally and come up with what we should do now. I stared at Lex, who was still in front of my door, hiding his junk. Fuck. With some luck, he'd seen her before she's seen him. He hadn't been outside for more than two seconds. Since she couldn't have heard him, she might as well have missed it altogether.

"Are you sure she saw you?"

"I can assure you she did."

"Did she recognize you?" I tried next.

"I'm fairly certain, yes. The level of shock in her eyes was more due to knowing you're fucking your boss rather than just having a man in your room," he explained, frustrated. "Fucking hell. I just exposed myself to one of my employees."

"Another one, you mean," I couldn't help but point out.

"Now's not the time for being clever, Andrea."

"I know... Fuck," I whimpered, grabbing the first shirt I could find. I slipped in on hastily while Lex reached for the bundle of his pants. Going to my nightstand, I turned the clock around to see the time. Holy shit, no wonder I'd been so exhausted.

"We've been here for over two hours!?" Fuck, we'd messed up big time. "Maybe she's wasted. Maybe she won't remember. You could use the fire escape to leave, and I'll tell her she remembered wrong."

"I'm not risking breaking an ankle just in case she's drunk enough to forget seeing her boss exit your room."

I let out a desperate groan, taking a pair of underwear from my drawer. "What the hell are we going to tell her? I'm not ready for this. I thought we'd have more time before—"

I was just done pulling up my panties when the unmistakable sensation of semen leaking out of my intimacy startled me. My words died abruptly. I'd forgotten about this part of the condomless experience.

"What's going on?" Lex asked, noticing my momentary distraught.

"You're... leaking..."

My cheeks burned at the admission, while Lex frowned, needing a second to get my meaning. When he did, his eyes dropped to the apex of my thighs and his pupils dilated. Oh, he really liked the image.

"Anyway," I continued, remembering we were in a crisis. "Tamika is a solid person. She won't tell anyone if I ask her not to. But I still need to handle her."

"I can leave you two alone and wait for you in the car," he offered, buckling his belt.

With a wince, I gave him an apologetic look. "It's not a five-minute talk. I'll need a while with her. And she's just learned we're having an affair. I can hardly spend a weekend with you. She'll be shocked to see we're already so far into it."

Lex clenched his teeth but didn't say anything. He turned his shirt inside out before passing it over his head, his frustrated gestures harsh but precise. I found a pair of jogging pants and took the time to put it on before going to him.