【65】D-Day

When I came down for breakfast the next morning, I was tired, irritable, and so goddamn horny

Most of the night, I had dreamt of sex, waking up twice, sweaty and panting, my intimacy slick with arousal... I had made myself come both times, but it hadn't been enough. My slim and short fingers were nothing compared to what Lex could give me. Nevertheless, I'd have to power through the day. It was all too important to let my libido or tiredness take over.

Since I had the presentation later this morning, I had to look the part. I had decided to wear a blue bell skirt reaching just above my knees with a white shirt tucked in. Since I didn't want to be sexually objectified by the people I would give the presentation to, and thus taken less seriously, I had thrown in a pair of semi-transparent black pantyhose.

When I reached our table, I ignored the object of my frustration – who was casually reading something on his phone while sipping on his black coffee. Brian was still wearing a beanie to hide his hair, and Steven had found a baseball cap. This story would stick with them for a long, long time.

"Hi, there," Oli greeted me. He waited a moment, allowing me to take a bite of cereal bar, before clearing his throat to speak again. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you look tired."

"Yes, I can't sleep well when I have something this big on my mind," I answered, pretending I meant the presentation when it had been another big thing that had kept me up. A huge thing. Lex caught my double meaning, and I saw him smile in the corner of my eye.

"That's what she said," Brian joked, oblivious. Yes, that's literally what she said. So. Fucking. Big.

"So, are you ready?" Steven asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Where is my assistant?" I wondered, noticing that Mason was missing.

"He'll be down shortly. We went to an Asian all-you-can-eat buffet yesterday evening, and he tried the sushi," Oliver said, grimacing.

I winced, knowing all too well what bad sushi could do to one's stomach.

We ate while they asked me questions about what I would say, what we had prepared, how things would unfold... Soon enough, I realized I was two hours from presenting my precious app to over three hundred people. For half an hour, I would represent Kelex, which meant I had an enormous responsibility here. My sexual frustration became the least of my worries as all this slowly sunk in. I distractedly listened to the conversation around me, nightmarish scenarios running wild into my mind.

My sudden apprehension must have been obvious, because Lex put his phone down, bending toward me.

"Andrea, don't let your concerns go to your head," he said, his smooth voice reassuring. "Be your charming and easy-going self, and it will all go perfectly."

The compliments were greatly appreciated, but still not enough. But it was easy for him to say. He wouldn't be the one on stage. He wasn't the one who might humiliate himself with a wrong fact or by falling flat on his face. Shit, I was so dick-starved I would most certainly let out a naughty lapsus. Oh, that was terrible.