【78】Morning Routine

There was this unfamiliar melody, seeming to come from very far

There was this unfamiliar melody, seeming to come from very far. It was pulling me out of the sweet and oblivious slumber I was in. But I wasn't ready to wake up. Not yet. But the melody was relentless, and before I knew it, I'd lost the battle against it.

Slowly, I became aware of my surroundings, consciousness taking over my sleepy state. I was lying on the side, and I could feel Lex's large and warm body plastered on my back. He had an arm around me, longingly keeping me against him, while his other arm was under the pillow beneath my head. Dear Lord, it was amazing to wake up like this. Pure joy radiated through my heart, knowing we'd naturally moved to this position in our sleep.

Finally, the sound seemed to stir him up, and he mumbled something, his warm breath getting lost in the curls on the back of my head. His arms released me and his body was ripped away from mine. He seemed to struggle for a few seconds. When the music stopped, he returned against me, wrapping his arm back in its place and pulling me closer. With his front plastered to my back, I was deliciously aware of his morning wood, pressed right on my behind.

A soft pair of lips met my shoulder, and an irrepressible smile stretched my lips. I kept my eyes closed, focusing on the feelings and sensations.

"'Morning," he mumbled, his just-woke-up voice low and throaty. Oh, I should have experienced waking up like this a long time ago.

"Morning, baby."

"You didn't sneak your way out of my bed," he noted. My eyes still closed, I giggled.

"I didn't have any strength left in me."

"So, that's what I need to do to find you in my arms in the morning. That'll prove exhausting in the long run."

At the memory of the night, every inch of my skin flushed. He had been relentless, merciless, and oh so amazingly skilled. He had drawn orgasm after orgasm, filling me with the thick essence of his own pleasure, demanding much more than what I ever thought I could give.

It had started on the couch, where I'd knelt between his legs and had given him a blowjob for the ages. But he'd stopped me before I could make him come, and had reversed the roles, making me orgasm twice with his mouth and fingers. The whole time, he had kept my teddy on, just pushing the lace to the side to access what he sought, so I gathered he really liked the garment. Then, I had enthusiastically ridden him on the couch, making us both come together.

Following that, he'd carried me to his bed. After a few minutes of break, he had stripped me naked, flipped me on all fours, and vigorously taken me from behind, making me come twice before finding his own release. Panting and sweaty, we had moved on to the shower. With playful hands sometimes lingering for longer than necessary on certain parts, we had thoroughly soaped each other's bodies. Inevitably, more slexery had occurred, and I started to doubt I would ever be able to take a shower without one of us coming at some point.