01

Maddie's POV

Its almost the meet and greet day where I see the love of my life Matthew. Honestly Matt's not going to like me I'm ugly and fat there's nothing you can like in me.

         *3 Days Later*

I grabbed my sunglasses phone purse and keys and drove to the meet and greet I ended up being super late and matt wasn't meeting anyone else. But then I heard Matt tell the guards to let me in and saying that I had came here to see him. I ran in HI MATT as I ran up to him I hugged him.He looked really suprised.

"Oh im sorry Matt I didn't mean to scare you with my ugly self."

"No no you're so beautiful."

"Really thank you can you so me a big favor matt and follow my twitter please."

"Yes I will and do you mind if I dm you later after the show?"

"No not at all, could I possibly get a picture before I leave?" I drove home and got a text from one of my friends Marie I parked at the mall parking lot and told her I was busy.

MATT'S POV

She one of the prettiest person I've ever seen I dmed her so I could get her number and maybe we could hang out on the last two days I would be here for. I looked at her name Maddie huh wow she's so beautiful with her long blond hair with her sunglasses she looked gorgeous. I had to tell nash hayes and carter they had to help me out. I texted nash first.

M: Hey nash i think i fell in love with a fan help me out here i dont know what to do.

I waited for him to text back getting a tweet notification from maddies twitter.

@/abitofmaddie: Hey beautiful followers so I met Matt today he was so nice and sweet I'm really happy I met him he's adorable!

She attached the picture with me and her.

I saved it and put it as my lock screen.

Nash texted back.

N: We don't got time for girls matt you need to get over her she probably ugly and a fake fan so ignore her

M: shes really pretty look at her twitter @/abitofmaddie

M:And dont say those things about our fans they are loyal Nash so please stop being such a snob.

NASHS POV

Matts in love with every fan and I bet you it's another one of the fake fans that gets anything she wants. I opened her twitter in shock she was beautiful but Matt liked her I had to keep it my secret about thinking she was gorgeous and maybe even liking her or Matt would kill me. I followed her looking at her tweets seeing that she tweeted about me and the boys a lot she has 40,000 tweets about us I felt really bad for not noticing her.

----------------------

First chapter=Worst chapter

Sorry guys im really busy second chapter today bye loves 💋