The End?

Its been 20 years now Matt and I are married and have 3 children Jenna and Mike and Madeline.

Me and Matt have grown closer everyday about Jack Gilinsky hes overdosed and passed away those were the worst days for Jenna.

Jenna is 25 now shes been really happy after everything so proud of how strong shes become after all we have gone through.

Matt hasnt bothered to talk to other girls hes made me so happy for so many years.

I felt like everything went down when Jack died.

Cameron Dallas was known for the best actor in the world after 10 years.

Nash Grier failed to stay with his girlfriend and failed his fans he gave up to quickly. We wont talk about Nash anymore.

Jacob he lived happily with his girlfriend and we talked very often.

Matt and I lived ever so happy in the state of North Carolina. Dont think I ever forgot about the boy Sammy that came to my party when i was dating Jack.

Sammy Wilk laid ever girl he laid eyes on he had a serouis problem and got about 4 girls pregnant. Ended up in jail for leaving them to go somewhere else.

The day I laid eyes on Matthew Espinosa was the best day of my life I found the love of my life all thanks to a meet and greet.

Matt continued his youtube channel and grew bigger each day he would normally take me to all his meet and greets until I got pregnant again with his child.

Mike was only 20 he look alot like Matt. Mike became a big youtuber and went on tour alot.

Jenna was a model for a lot of things.

Madeline she was the baby she was only 10 she was born with a breathing problem but we loved her the way she was.

And for the last time I heard Matt say "I love you" was the last day I closed my eyes.

The last day of my life I discoverd my life was the greatest thing ever I found someone to make me happy and I left my family forever.

Matts POV

All the lights faded when Maddie passed away it was the worst day of my life.

I was proud of what we became.

The last goodbye were always the worst im lucky I had her and no one else.

One more person Marie Maddies friend didnt show up to her funeral people say her and Jack Johnson killed themselves that same day. Jack Johnson was actually found dead but there were no signs of Marie no one has found her body yet.

Maddie Espinosa Jackson made me happy I choose her for a reason.

The hate never got to her.

And one more time I said crying on her grave "I love you"

THE ENDD

-----------
The end guys :(