02

Maddie's POV

I was on twitter looking I had a notification it was from Nash following me and then I saw a dm.

Matthew: Hey beautiful, I was wondering if I could get your number so we could maybe hang out tonight.

Of course I gave him my number. I have a big feeling he told Nash about me. I'm okay with it because I'm a Nash and Matt girl. I gave Matt my snapchat because I've always wanted Matt to friend me. I got a text from Matt.

M:meet me at the bowling alley in 2 hours. I got something to tell you.

•2 Hours Later•

I got ready to hang out with Matt getting in my car I saw a dm from Nash I opened my twitter I opened the dm.

Nash:So I'm going to tell you something Matt likes you and I do too you're so gorgeous
I didn't respond because I was going to be late I drove to the bowling alley and looked around for matt.

MATTS POV

I didn't know how I would tell her but if i did she would probably reject me I had to text nash and ask him to help me out

M:Hey Nash its matt again I asked Maddie to come and hang out with me and I'm going to ask her something but I'm scared she's going to reject me.

N:Matt you dont got time for girlfriends she is going to reject you, You already know girl hate long distance relationships.

I ignored him and looked around for her there she was. Hey Maddie before we go in "Can I ask you something?"

Yes anything Matt"

"I know this might be rushed and everything but since I saw you today I knew I was in love so I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?"

MADDIE'S POV

In my mind I thought that he would ask me if I would give him a ride or something but I was really scared to answer. "Yes matt on one condition we have to keep this relationship together or we are going to have to break up and most of all I'm probably going to get hate from the fans. But I would do anything to be with you Matt."

--------------------

Goals 😍

So how is your day going i didn't get time to update yestarday!

Good news im going to try to put up two chapters a day im working really hard on this story! But I'm scared I might end it i hope not ill do my homework and write for you guys