11

Maddie's Pov

Trigger warning.

"Matthew trust me I'm never going to sleep with your friend because I don't want what happen between Nash and I to happen again. That was horrible even though Nash looked on the bright side of it"

"Babe they're letting you see your baby girl next week and I wan't to go with you."
"I don't want to see her Matt, I just can't. I'll regret ever giving her up to someone who could treat her better than I could I just want to be with you Matt."

"Babe it's okay if you don't want to see her but I want to tell you something, I got a house for us so we just start a new life together."

"Matt we can't erase the past okay! We can't start a new life when we have to continue the life we have. I still have the stupid baby fat and I hate myself."

"Its fine Ill always love you but we need to get ready to move."

"What about Cameron he's always here for me when you leave again I'm going to be alone i wanna be near Cameron Babe."

"Okay Cameron can only come over when I'm there when I leave just tell me your with him. Cam is my friend but he can't really get with any  girls so he'll go with the girl I'm dating."
Cam runs outside

"bye Maddie and Matthew have fun you two"

I ran inside with Matt and had to start packing. I couldn't even understand why I wanted to be with Matt I'm in love with my house my parents passed away and I got the house I guess I have to deal with it I opened a box and found a note my parents wrote before they passed away.

Maddie we wanted you to be happy we're sorry that daddy isn't going to be at your wedding to walk you down the aisle we planned our death because we had to keep you safe princess we had to keep you safe from the boy next door he told us he would hurt you if we didn't die believe me he's not all sweet He says he loves you he doesn't princess remember your brother yeah the boy next door murdered him we never forgave him his name was "Cameron" he was part of a group back then I'm pretty sure he got kicked out as soon as we died , at least that's what he said would happen. I'm happy we kept you safe Princess now you keep yourself safe.

I started crying "It's all my fault I hate myself" i grabbed the box and put it downstairs I saw Matthew watching TV and I didn't want him to notice I was crying I heard a knock on my window "CAM?!?!"

"Shh quiet down where's matt?"
"downstairs leave me alone your no good"
"Maddie whats wrong? Do you need a cam kiss"
"PLEASE LEAVE OKAY I'M SO DONE WITH YOU CAMERON" I pushed him off the tree he was on "I'm sorry Cameron"

I ran outside Cameron was bleeding I called 911 and told him he fell off the tree and ran back inside and ran to my room and looked through the box I found my blades from 3years ago I thought I had flushed them I guess I didn't I needed to feel pain right now I grabbed the blade and cut myself as deep as I could I heard Matt run upstairs I put everything in the box and put my swearshirt on "Hi Babe"
"Maddie the cops just came for Cameron"
"I know it's all my fault Babe forgive me it's my fault."
"Its fine princess I just dont understand why he would want do something to you baby girl I love you."
"If you love me show me babe show me what you can do Matthew."

________________