07

Nash's POV

"Hey guys i gotta go this is really important" I drove to the Hospital

"Can I see Maddie please" I say to the assistant at the front desk.

"no ones aloud to see her unless your her parents"

"HER PARENTS PASSED AWAY PLEASE LET ME SEE HER"

"Last room to the right" I ran to her room I opened the door

"What happen Maddie" I run up to her hospital bed.

"Nash I'm so sorry, I wasn't feeling good I'm scared"

"Maddie do you want me to call Matt over he's the cause of this"

"No nash you are I'm..."

"If this is about last night I'm sorry but I'm not ready for this"

"You have to be I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. I'm also going home in a week."

"You're not going home we're staying in LA until this baby is born I can't leave you alone look you don't have to be with me you can be with Matt if you want since you love"

"Bye Maddie, I'll see you later" I said as I kissed her forehead

MADDIES POV

How am I going to tell Matt I got my phone out looked on my twitter the hate was horrible

@/abitofmaddie: I'm so sorry I love Matt it's just everything happend to fast, Matt please forgive me I love you.

I got out of the hospital fell sound asleep in bed I heard a noice outside "FUCK OFF NASH LEAVE HER ALONE OR ILL HURT YOU" I walked outside it was Matt

"Hey can you guys quiet down? please"

"No you're coming with me Maddie"he said pulling my hand

I turned around slaped Matt and ran to Nash "STOP YOU'RE SCARING ME GO HOME MATTHEW"

"Hes drunk." I hugged Nash You're probably the best thing that's ever happened to me, but I don't want you to get hurt I kissed his cheek, and ran to Matts car.

"Matt I have bad news please forgive me I need you in my life, but I might be pregnant with Nash's baby I'm so sorry.

"I guess it's okay, I figured that happen with you two look I'm sorry about last night its just you kissing Cam was unexpected"

"Matt, but you didn't let me explain I didn't kiss him he kissed me. I pushed him away and told him I was with you, and I missed this part if you the sweet one not the bad boy. Lets just go inside and go to sleep"

MATTS POV

"I'm sorry I let you go you meant everything to me I made you get so much hate and now your in love with someone else and your having a child that's my best friends. I'm sorry for that I put you last and not before everyone else. Maddie you're something I've never had I've wasted some time but I want to spend the rest of time with you even though your first child isn't mine you'll be my first always" I whispered

9 MONTHS LATER

Maddies pov
Today was the day I gave birth to the baby it was a healthy 8 pounds baby girl she had Nash's eyes she was beautiful Nash, Cameron, Carter, Hayes and Matt were all here to see me I was the happiest girl in the world mostly because I had Matt.