20

MATTHEWS POV
I wore my tux and got her favorite flowers they were sunflowers I knocked on the door she yelled "I'M GOING GIVE ME A MINUTE"

She opened the door her jaw dropped
"Hey Maddie"
"MATT what are you doing here I think you should leave"
"No I want to be with you"
"You cant Jacks here remember going our separate ways"
"I can't do it, I dont want to go a separate way but you do"
"I had to"
"Its just that I regret it so much I knew i should've told you I'm so sorry"
"Ive been really forgiving Matt I think its time we don't see each other"
"I'm so sorry" she said
I saw Jack run down the stairs he gave me a awful look

"Matt get the fuck away from my girlfriend haven't you heard she doesn't want you don't come back okay all you want to do is hurt her really if you come near her again I'll kick your ass Espinosa, You got it?"
"Yes Gilinsky"

I don't care about Jack so I ignored every single word he said and I kissed Maddie.

Jack pushed me off of her "BRO what the fuck haven't you heard she's dating me?"
"I mean she didn't push me back means she liked it"
I was gunna hurt him but them he pulled maddie close to him they started making out I closed the door and left.

I was driving I was so pissed off I stopped at a place. A guy got in my car he looked a lot like Cameron
"Hi do I know you?"
"Its Cameron shh don't tell anyone I'm alive okay?"
"CAMERON BRO I needed you so bad."
"Don't you have a girlfriend Matt?"
"No we broke up she's with Gilinsky right now there probably fucking each other right now"
"Why would you let her go Matt you really screwed up"

"I was with Cathy for a while okay I was getting over Maddie I already know Jack won't let her go she's so perfect she deserves him"

"YOU were with Cathy you screwed up again bro"
"I know"

MADDIES POV

I felt really bad for Matt I mean I couldn't seem to want to forgive him again

In reality Jack and I we're meant to be.

Jack walked down stairs "Wanna play a game?"
"Sure Jack"
"Truth or dare"
"Truth" I know I suck
"Is it true you have feelings for Matt?"
"No" I did but I didn't want to say
"Truth or Dare"
"Dare Babe"
"I dare you to go on twitter and tell them your big news"
"okay"
@/JackGilinsky; Guys I finally want to tell you my big news that you guys must support me on I have a girlfriend and her name is Maddie
"I love you Jack" I cuddled up next to him
"Can we go to bed I'm sleepy"
"Really? Thats all you want to do in bed Gilinsky"
"No I wanna do way more so yes or no"
"Yes"

*Later that Night*
"Jack i got bad news"
"What"
"You forgot the condom I'm so screwed Jack"
"Im so sorry Babe"
"Uh... Whatever i guess it was just I screwed up it doesn't matter"
Jack kissed me on my cheek I tried not to panic.

"Im scared Jack what will your fans think of me after this"
"Im so sorry they wont know I promise"
"Maybe we should wait till tommorow we will get you a pregnacy test and we will find out calm down baby"
"I can't Jack I might be pregnant this is horrible"
"I'm so sorry forgive me please I can't believe I forgot I screwed up so much"

*2 Days Later*
"Jack I know I've already had one baby but I just thought it wasn't my time yet"
"Look we will get through this toghether baby girl"
Jack placed his hand on my cheek
I was looking through twitter
"I honestly hate Jacks new girlfriend everyone would hate her I mean she doesn't deserve him #WehateMaddie"
I started to cry I tweeted
Maddie: Jack wants you to support Him and since we are dating I want y'all to respect us a little bit me and Jack doesn't mind the opinion on us dating its really something you should accept we've been through a lot and Jack he's a really sweet and Handsome. He's old enough to make his own decisions really you think a sweet hot boy wouldn't have a girlfriend yet if you dont accept us I rather you leave because you don't support Jacks decision"

Jack retweeted my tweet all the fans were beyond rude about us i love Jack but i dont wanna deal with this hate

*6 Months Later*
I think its time we tell the fans about us Jack its our Six month anniversary I think its time for them to know
@/JackGilinsky:Guys i have good news get ready for my next tweet
@/JackGilinsky:My girlfriend is six months pregnant and we wanted you guys to know
Jack kissed my forehead and my stomach
"You look so beautiful"
"Thanks Gilinsky I don't know why I'm so lucky to have you I'm so happy to be living with you"
My phone beeped

Matt:Really happy your finally having another child you and jack are really lucky I hope you guys have fun as a family I mean you guys are now 20 and should be living your lives really happy you've finally moved on I know I haven't.

Maddie:Thanks Matt! You really need to move on me and Jack are in a healthy strong relationship I really hope you find one like ours you really deserve it you know I'll always love you.

Matt:Me too Baby girl I really hope you come back to me someday.

Maddie: I'm in love with you but I just can't be Matt I want to be in Jacks arms not yours I want our child to be in his arms not yours I just love him. Don't you understand I'm so sorry i have a doctors appointment I have to go.

I got in my usual clothing jack drove me to the doctors
"Maddie Jackson were happy to tell you the babys healthy and its a girl"
"Thank you very much" I walked out and got in the car Jack looked at me waiting for me to say something
"Its a girl!"
Jack pulled me close to him and started making out with me tbh I knew he was horny but he wasn't getting any of me tonight so he had to stop thinking about that.

6Months later

It was Jack and I's one year anniversary I had our little baby named Jenna Gilinsky Jackson she was gorgeous she had my green eyes and jacks hair color.

Jack was such a good dad i was in love with him even more dating Jack for a year made me really happy we were going out for dinner Johnson was coming to babysit because Jack and I should be able to have alone time being parents.

I wore a dress and my heels my hair straightned and put in a bun i waited for Jack to be ready. He looked stunning.

Johnson was her e

"Thanks bro I really owe you" Gilinsky said to johnson
"Babe you look stunning tonight"
"You don't look so bad yourself"
He opened the car door for me I got in he closed it he got in the drivers seat and we drove for like 2 hours we got to a fancy italian place we ate and talked and took pictures with Jacks Fans Jack then took me to a beautiful place we got on top of his car and looked at the stars I was in love with him from the start.
Matt texted me
Matt:You guys deserve each other hope you guys are doing good I know Jack hasn't cheated on you which is suprising sound like something he would do I guess yall were meant to be.

Maddie: Guess so I love him with all my heart.

------------

Goodnight i only have 2 days off school so imma be updating this story alot

Btw i honestly ship Jack and Maddie so much cause who wouldnt

Btw i started a new fanfiction but I accidentally deleted it make sure you guys read it 😊thanks