14

MATT's POV

"Hey Jacob I'm Matthew"
"Oh Hey Matthew so you're Maddies boyfriend?"
"Uh yeah Jacob how well do you know Cameron"
"Cam and I are great friends but we haven't seen each other after what maddie did"
"Maddie didn't do anything Cam did he should be stalking my girlfriend"
"woah calm down matt"
"Well she wouldn't have done it if Cam wasn't like that"
"I got to go Bye Maddie and Matt"

"Maddie I hate your brother I'm sorry Maddie its true I can't deal with him"

"Matt if you don't like him, I don't care the only thing I care about is you loving me and no one else Matt okay."
"Maddie I'll love you forever"
"Me too matt" she fell asleep on the floor and so did I

*3 WEEKS LATER*
"Maddie I have something to tell you"
"I know Matt if its about Cam please dont talk to me about it he was my best friend"
"I'm so sorry maddie we need to go to his funeral babe"
"Okay matthew what about his fans what do they think about this"
"They've been really sad about it most fans are hurting themselves about this. I feel so bad babe"

"Matt I'm so sorry I broke your promise i couldn't hold it in anymore"

"Those scars shouldn't be there beautiful plus I've got a big suprise for you babe"

"Matt this suprise isn't going to make me happy, nothing can."

I got on one knee took out the ring "Will you do the honors of being with me forever"
"I'm sorry Matt but I can't we're taking this relationship to fast. "

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just going to be with Nash for the rest of the night."

"Okay I'm going to hang out with Mari for the first time in like a year"
"okay babe"

*THAT NIGHT*
I drove to Nashs house I couldn't stop thinking about how she rejected me I couldn't stand it I loved her and she didn't something was different about her I parked at Nashs house i knocked on his door "Hey nash"
"Sup Matt Gilinskys here for the week where's Maddie?"
"She didn't want come plus Nash I don't really want to see her right now everytime I do I just feel like crying."

"Boys don't cry Matthew plus did she reject that ring of yours"

"Yeah Nash was that you texting me earlier"

"No that was Hayes hes been on my phone latley since he got a girlfriend"

"Nash lets get drunk and forget about everything"

"sure thing Matt come in I've got a lot of stuff"
I took so many shots I was about to faint I had to drive back home I left Nash's house I was driving and all I could see was complete darkness because I knew I had just crashed my car and I felt nothing.