22

Maddie's POV

I hate myself I hate myself I said to myself looking at the mirror I've made a big mistake I should've never dated anybody. I should've just killed myself I would've been with my family. Someone came from behind me a covered my eyes the voice said "Don't say that your beautiful your out of this world" They uncovered my eyes "Matt?"
"How did you know it was me?"
"I know your voice"
"I love you so much"
"Umm.. Sorry Matt"
"You don't love me"
"Of course I love you" He grabbed my ass
"You like that"
"No"
"Why are you acting like this Maddie"
"Matt I'm not in the best friendship with you"
"I said I'm sorry already what do you not get?"
"You cheated on me and tried to hurt me you came back to me when I said go your separate ways."
"I fucking love you forget about what I said!" He pushed me up against the wall putting his hand in my hair kissing my lips causing me to not to push him away.
He started kissing my neck I let out a moan i started kissing him back.
A deep thought came to my head i pushed Matt away.
"This isn't going to work out im so sorry"
Jack was texting me
Jack: Im bringing Jenna over I have a nights out with Jack so I wanted to leave her with my mom but I can't. Open the door in 5 minutes.
"Maddie please I want be with you"
I looked at him seeing the lipstick i left on his neck
"Matt I think its time for me to forgive you because I actually fell in love with every single thing you do"
Jack knocked on the door I pulled Matt close to me and held his hand
"Hey Jack thanks for dropping of our daughter"
"Any day"
"Jack you can leave now" Jack looked at me biting his lips I think he noticed the hickey on my neck from Matt I slammed the door in his face
I put Jenna in her crib putting her to sleep

**2Months Later**
Jack was always posting snapchats and tweets about him and Jenna i missed her so much

••MATT INCOMING TEXT••
Matt:Imma be at your house at 7pm be ready big suprise

Its was already 6pm i wore a tye-dye shirt with shorts and my varsity jacket.

His car parked at my driveway
"Maddie get in the car we're going somewhere"
We drove for hours here we were at a river and a little cabin
"Matt"
"Come on" he parked in front of the cabin we went in the cabin a big sign saying Will you be my girlfriend?
"Yes matt yes" We kissed I was in love with him from the beginning you could say when I was dating Gilinsky I was to blind to see who he really was.

I noticed Matt was the one for me, my one and only..

SHORT CHAPTER CAUSE I FELT LIKE WRITING A LITTLE MORE!! PLUS I HIT 1k reads TYSM 😍❤️☺️