21

MADDIES POV

Matt: Guess so I'm really happy you finally found someone who could take more care of you then I could.

Maddie: Matthew Lee Espinosa I want you to forget that. You know I loved you but you made the wrong decision. I've always loved you I wanna go back to the first day I met you.

Matt: Can we please go back I want to start over. But I can't please forgive me I know you never did its been one year we need to get past this.

Maddie:Its okay. I should've forgave you in the first place sorry Matt.

Matt:Im gunna leave you alone I know you're with Jack.

I got off the car so did Jack he kissed me
"Im so sorry Maddie I think its time I tell you the truth"
"Yes Jack?"
"I've-I been cheating on you for the past six months"
I started to cry and ran away

-3Hours Later-
I was home
"Thanks Johnson" I gave him a hug
"Wheres Gilinsky?"
"We just broke up"
"Im so sorry Madds" He kissed my lips i backed away

"Please don't kiss me"
"Sorry I couldn't resist"
"Can you do me a favor?"
"Yes"
"Please leave I wanna be alone"

*INCOMING TEXT FORM BABE JACK ;)*

Jack:We need to talk about this princess you know u would never cheat on you it was a joke I'm so sorry we need to talk I'm coming over.

Maddie: Leave me alone. I thought you loved me you faked loving me for six months I hate you so much right now.

Jack: I don't care I'm coming over and I didn't cheat okay?

Maddie: Okay I want you to come over we really need to talk why would you say you cheated when you didn't.

Jack:I didnt expect you to run so I was going to take you over to the girls house but I was actually going to take you to a big suprise but you ran away so I got ticked off.

Maddie: Come over now.

*10Minutes Later*
i opened the door
"Jack"
"Maddie"
"I'm so sorry sweatheart forgive me"
"I forgive you"
I hugged him so tightly i was afraid to lose the only thing that I loved
Jenna started crying I ran upstairs and hushed her up.

MATT POV
I stepped onto Maddies porch and knocked on the door.
I saw her open it
"Hi matt" she hugged me
"Matthew what are you doing here?" She was holding her baby in her arms
"I heard you and Gilinsky broke up is it true?"
"No we're still dating hes in the bedroom watching netflix" Jack yelled
"Who was it Babe?"
"Just my brother" she lied just to be with me

"Maddie I wanna tell you something"
"Yes matt?"
"Camerons alive hes lied to us"
"CAMS ALIVE TELL HIM TO COMe hang OUT WITH ME I MISS HIM SO MUCH"
"I will maddie"
"Thanks so Matt maybe you should come over when Jacks not here I miss you so freaking much"
"Me too I'll try I have to get going"I walked outside Cameron was in my car again
"Sup Espinosa what did she say""
"She said she wants to hang out with you"
"Really I'll come over tommorow"

I texted her
Matt:Cams coming over tommorow
Maddie:Thats good Jacks gunna be out tommorow with Jenna.

She said its good

**Next Day**
MADDIES POV

Cam was coming over later

Jack was about to leave I saw him walk down stairs I kissed him and then I kissed Jenna's forehead.

"You sure you dont wanna come sweetheart"
"No thank you Jack have fun I love you so much"

Jack finally left I heard cameron at the door i gave him the biggest and tightest hug "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"
"Me too" He kept hugging
"come in hottie" I locked the door, I sat on the couch with him and we watched a movie
"Remember that one time we made out on this couch Cam?"
"Yeah can we do that again I don't care about your dumb boyfriend I want you to kiss me"

I sat on top of his lap and faced him I started making out with him I felt like someone was watching us I didn't care jack opened the door and caught me and Cam and thats where I knew I fucked up.

JACK BABE "you came home early"
He ignored me
"Jack I'm so sorry."
"We're done for sure this time"
"Jack please"
"Fuck you I'm taking Jenna too you didn't take care of her anyways"
"NO JACK"
"I do what I want I cant believe I loved you"he grabbed a book bag and put all his stuff in the bookbag he carried Jenna outside Johnson came and picked him up.
I started to cry on Cameron's sholder
"Its okay Madds"
"No its not I lost my everything" I put my head on his lap and cried my eyes out.
"Im going to get going sorry Maddie remember theres always another boy who can make you happier"

Jack tweeted ' My girlfriend and I broke up so stop with the damn drama thanks'

I tweeted jack back 'Im so sorry its just I couldn't resist I'm sorry I still love you I forever will'
Jack faved the tweet and responded "Whatever I thought I loved you guess I was wrong"

CLIFF HANGER I THINK SHE SHOULD DATE MATT AGAIN