23

MATTS POV

I was happier than ever "Yes Matt yes" she said finally all I wanted was to be with her again just that there was one problem, Gilinsky would want her back and She had her daughter Jenna.

"Maddie, You're smile can make anyone smile I love you so much I'm so sorry that I left you I made a wrong choice I promise I won't ever do that again"

"Shut up and kiss me you idiot"
I kissed her I felt fireworks this is all I wanted to be with her and no one else I guess it was meant to be.

@/JackGilinsky: Good news guys I got a girlfriend and shes been really sweet make sure to go follow her Twitter
Someone responded with Maddies probably better than her she makes one mistake and you break up with her really?

*Months Later*
Maddie had to go see jack and jenna for jennas one year party i mean they were family so she has too.

MADDIES POV
I drove to Jacks house and rung the door bell Jack opened the door
"MADDIE hey come in" he hugged me
I walked in i saw Jenna playing with her toys
"aww she's so cute"
"Maybe because you had her"
"Aww jack don't you have a girlfriend?"
"No we broke up she found out about Jenna and started hating me."

Jack opened he's snapchat and said "Say cheese" He took a picture of me him and Jenna he added the caption "The Gilinsky Family" I looked over at him and said

"we aren't dating you know that right"
"I know Maddie but your always a part of this family"
"Really?"

"Yeah I still love you but i know you're with Matt"
"Wheres Johnson?" I wanted to change the subject because of Matt truth is I didn't really love him.
"With his girlfriend."
"Wow thats cool"
"Be my girlfriend."
"Jack no"
"Yes baby girl"
I thought to myself maybe Jack is the one i actually love I've been lying to myself this whole time thinking I liked Matt all I knew was I have been set to a goal.

"Maddie?"
"What Jack"
"The day I came from the place, Jenna and I  went to I came back from the jewerly store picking a ring out for you but then I walked in and i saw you kissing Cam"
Matt texted me
matt:We need to break up I'm so sorry.
Maddie:MAATTT WHY
matt:I cant fight for you anymore I noticed you've hooked up with so many guys and I noticed I was stupid to go back with you this isn't going to work out.

I started to cry in Jacks living room I couldn't stand myself I wasn't proud at all ive kissed like 4 boys and 3 at the same time i was dating someone I'm a grown girl now i think its time we get past it and i get back with jack and live happily Nash and I haven't talked in like 2 years I missed him.
"Maddie I haven't moved on yet"
"I haven't either" we were both siting on the floor he kissed my forehead and then my lips I figured out Jack he was the one I truly loved
"Maddie Jackson will you do the honors of being my wife?"
"Yes Jack" he slipped the diamond ring on my finger
Jack opened his snapchat again taking a picture of me and Jenna the caption saying "The queen and the princess"

I thought to myself this is finally what I wanted to be with Jack I knew my Dad or mom wouldnt be there but I knew they would still be proud wherever they are I loved them. Jacob texted me
Jacob-Matt is at the hospital he is about to die I recommend going to see him I don't think hes okay
-
-
-
I woke up from the dream I thought matt had really died Jack and I went shopping with Jenna and got some Starbucks. We got Jenna a bear onesie.
A fan that I think we met last time we came to mall took a picture of me and Jack but this time Jenna was in it the girl said
"You guys are such a great family" she opened the photo and posted it on twitter

I looked through my twitter she put a circle where my hand is I remembered I had my engagment ring on and now all the fans would know about us. I Picked up Jenna as i saw Matt running behind us.
"MADDIE!"
"What?"
he pulled me and i turned around
"Why are you with Gilinsky I thought we were dating?"
"We aren't dating let me live my life."
"I want you to live your life with me"
"But I don't love you anymore I found out who I really love and its not you please just leave me alone"
"Whatever Maddie"
Jack held my hand I could see Matt staring at us but I didn't care I was happy I was with Jack.
I wasn't happy when I was with Matt I knew he wasnt the one I really wanted I tried everything with him I still can't forget the time he slapped me. I never want to forgive him for that. I know Jack would never slap me.

We were heading to the car when then we heard gunshots in the mall. I remembered Matt was in there. I prayed he was okay.

"Jack can you take me home please"
"Sure anything for you"
I guess I zoned out because I was already home "Thank you Jack" I kissed his cheek and ran to the door and waved.

I opened the door Matt was there
"WE just broke up leave me alone please!"
"Maddie I can't you're different please"
He looked at my hand
"Your engaged to Jack?"
"Yes so please leave me alone"
He left and closed the door I felt bad Matt and I weren't meant to be it was our time to forget about us I had to stop living in the past I had to start living how I wanted and it was only with Jack.

------------------------------
Happy Thanksgiving!! ☺️
-
-
-
Have a great time im staying home today you guys have fun ❤️