04

MATT's POV

M: Nash you're no good for me. Matt he's special he's different from the other guys you're pathetic if you think I'm going to you when in with Matt. He means the world to me there's no way I would leave Matt for an idiot like you leave me alone. The only reason you want to talk to me is because I'm pretty right. Go talk to your fans their all beautiful I know you only talk to the pretty ones if you don't leave me alone I'm telling Matt.

I read her reply to his dm and smiled.

She's the best thing thats ever happend to me I had to get going so I left and didn't say a word. On my way to LA I couldn't stop thinking about Maddie. I heard that she's a friend of the Jacks and she's dated one of them. Shes' nothing like those other girls that hate an then go lovey dovey.

She meant the world and all the stars I opened my phone and texted Maddie

Matt: Love you baby girl. Wish you could be with me beautiful. I miss you so much already. Try to come over to LA so we can go out

MADDIES POV
I was ready to suprise Matt by telling him I was going to LA for 2 weeks and the only reason was to see him I opened my phone and read his text. He's the best thing thats ever happened to me when i dated the glinsky boy he was really rude and he's the worst boyfriend. "

Maddie: MATT I GOT SOME GOOD NEWS!

Matt: can't talk babe I'm hanging out with fans I don't have time to talk to you at the moment. Tell me the news later sorry ❤️

Maddie: I can't wait Matt this is important and if you don't wanna talk to me right now don't talk to me ever. Nash told me you were bad news.

Matt: I'm just kidding. What do you want I'm really busy. Why couldn't this wait baby?

Maddie: I'm going to LA tonight and i need you to come and pick me up

Matt: Look if I'm not busy I will but I'm really excited to see you again maddie but if I don't pick you up I'll ask nash to. Love you I got to go sorry.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Haii guys its me and im just so busy but the next chapter will be up in a hour or two  i actually made a little edit for this chapter I'm really proud of it! ☺️