29

(SMUT)

Jack left me at my house a few mintues later Matt was here. In my head I was like oh shit what does he want now.

I opened the door he closes the door locking it. Pushing me up against the wall "you don't understand how long I've wanted to do this to you Maddie" He started making out with me going down to my neck leaving me hickeys. Making me moan "Jump" he said I obeyed him as walked upstairs putting me on the bed undressing me as I undressed him.

MATTS POV.
I went in really fast she kept moaning "Matt Faster" I nodded as I went faster.
She clawed her nails in my back leaving me scratches.
We started making out again but she was giving me hickeys she stopped "Matt this is so wrong I'm with Jack I cant do this"
"But you did it now what are you going to tell your fiancé"
"I don't want to tell him Matt I messed up"
"I guess I will tell myself"
"Well great this was your fault anyways if you wouldn't have came this wouldn't have happened I thought you respected what Jack and I had"
"Maddie I think its time I tell you the truth the girl I was going to marry today was Marie I messed she got pregnant with Jack Johnson baby and Jack hasn't told anyone yet but me and Jack Gilinsky your fiancé doesn't want you he only has you to make Jenna happy.

"Whatever" I put my clothes on I ran outside grabbing my car keys and leaving going to Jacks house I parked in his drive way thinking how could I tell him.

I knocked on the Door Gilinsky opened. "Johnson you back from getting the we-" he stoped and kissed my lips. I pushed him away "Jack we need to talk"
"Come in"
I walked in seeing he had cocaine out. "Jack?"
I questioned
"Thats Johnsons"
"Yeah whatever haven't you noticed you have a 4 year old living with you."
"Yes but its Johnsons now what happen to your neck"
"I burnt it on accident today" he gave me a look
"That looks like a hickey and I haven't got to stay the night with you in about 3 weeks"
"Jack, This is what we have to talk about"
"Less talking more fucking" he said as he smirked
"Jack I can't fuck you right now"
The doorbell rang it was Johnson
"I GOT THE WEED GILINSKY" Johnson said
"Weed? really Jack"
"Imma be honest I'm high Maddie now what were you going to tell me"
"Matt and I hooked up"
"Fine with me I hooked up with Johnsons girlfriend we used protection"
"Jack we are over" I said going to get Jenna out of his bedroom
I slammed the door.