13

Maddies Pov
"Matt did you know about this shit. if you did, why didn't you tell me? I'm done Matt okay haven't you seen how much shit I go through everyday you know what else Matthew Lee Espinosa It's shit knowing the ones you love are gone and you live by yourself Matthew I've lived with this pain way to long I've held it in way to long okay I have to cut it makes me happier Matt I'm scared if I cut I'll break your promise I don't want to do that because I love you matt."

"Maddie I'm sorry but I knew this whole time its just I couldn't seem to tell you I was scared to make you sad it's too much for me and I want you to be happy, babe I've fucked up so badly please forgive me"

"Matthew I forgive you but I feel like shit right now Matt Are we almost home yet I just want to go to sleep"
"Maddie its like 5 minutes away just go to sleep"

MATTS POV
she looked so cute sleeping I felt so bad for her she's gone through so much but to know she was my girlfriend made me so happy, because I had perfection and she was my one and only. I got a text from nash

Nash: Aww I heard what happen sucks im going to visit Cameron and tell him about you

Matt: Nash you screwed up you better watch out stay away from my girlfriend and I.

I parked at our new house and carried Maddie bridal style to our room setting her on the bed I fell asleep and then i heard a knock on the door

"Were looking for Maddie Jackson" the man said
"Why do you need Maddie?"
"We need to tell her something about her family"

Maddie ran downstairs
"How may I help you?" She said nervously

Maddie you're coming with me we need to talk about your parents and your siblings" I saw her leave I couldn't help it I was worried sick about Maddie I looked at the time looking through her stuff I found a note from when she was little that said.

When I grow up I want to be married to a someone who loves me and makes me feel special and I hope we can have a family that's as perfect as mine.

"I smiled because I couldn't believe she wrote this when she was like five and she's grown up and has a boyfriend too bad she dosent have her child"

Incoming call -Unknown #-
"Hello"
"Maddies okay she'll be home in 10 minutes make sure to take care of her or we're going to take her to a mental hospital Thank you Mr.Espinosa"
-Call ended-
I grabbed the box with a ring in it i looked at and sighed I guess I'm never gunna be Maddie's husband I was going to propose tonight but she's gone I love her to death. I heard a knock on the door "Hey Matthew this is my Brother Jacob"

--------------------
WHO WOULDVE THOUGH JACOB WHITESIDES WAS HER BROTHER