26

"Maddie I just want to tell you the truth" Jack said as he took a deep breath
"What did you do this time?"
"I'm sorry"
"I dont know what you did Jack"
"Maddie ill always love you and this was a one thing that ill never forgive myself for"
"Jack what are you getting to"
"I Got with your friend Marie I had a one night stand and got her pregnant and the only reason I was still with you was because we had Jenna and I wanted her to grow up knowing she had a mom but now I regret that I'm losing her and theres no way I can help anymore sorry Maddie ill leave now"
"Wow you fucked up this time Jack please leave I don't want to deal with bullshit anymore I'm so done I'm already going through a whole bunch of stuff just leave go somewhere that I can't see you."
*INCOMING CALL FROM NASH GRIER*

Nash:Hey Maddie I need to talk to you about something can you come over its important.

Maddie:I'll be over later Nash

-Call Ended-

I wanted to know why he called it didn't really matter I just wanted to get everything off my mind first i had to go pick up Jenna from the hospital so we could spend our last days together.

I looked at my phone 8:16 PM a text from Jacob

Jacob:Maddie im sorry about you and Jack.

maddie: Thanks Jacob but me and Jack were just stupidly in love over family.

I got my keys and got my purse I opened it and saw a note Im so sorry babygirl I cant believe I did this I just thought maybe later on I would actually love you but that day hasn't come yet I know I only liked you once but forget that because that was once. I'm sorry I got you pregnant and knowing Jenna is going to pass away in a few days upsets me so much I knew that once you came out the hospital when you were crying I had to tell you sorry
-Jack Gilinsky
I got in the car and put my hair in a high ponytail I put on my glasses.

I started singing along to Right where you are by Jack and Jack it made me think a lot of Jack but i didn't care because it was a great song.

I Parked at the hospital and got out closing my door I saw a recognizable face but I couldn't remember who it was she looked a lot like my mom.

I was walking in as the lady opened the door for me was it my mom theres no way my mom died a long time.

'Jenna Gilinsky Jackson' I said
Signing her out i went to her room Jack was there.
'umm hi'
'Maddie what are you doing here'
'bringing my daughter home Jack leave me alone'
The nurse came in 'Who's taking Jenna home?'
'me' I said
She handed her to me
She whispered in my ear 'im sorry we couldn't do anything about her I know you loved her and i know she loved you too I'm so sorry'
I ignored her I didn't care for any sympathy right now.

I drove to Nashs house I parked at his driveway i opened my door grabbing my purse and my keys I opened the door for Jenna and carried her out closing the door behind me i locked the doors of my car.

I knocked on Nashs door. Hayes opened the door with a suprised look.
'hi hayes i came for Nash'
'nash come over here'
Nash came to the door
'Maddie hey' he stared at Jenna
'nash what happen'
'Nothing, You babysitting?'
'No this is my daughter'
'Oh she looks a lot like you come in my parents want to talk to you'
I walked in there house was beautiful house his parents gave me a bad look
'Mom and Dad this is Maddie'
'Hi'
Nash hesitated to say something 'mom, dad i got her pregnant a long time ago but we gave the baby for adoption.."
His mom and dad looked at Nash and me
'Nash get out of here we don't wanna see your face'
I whispered 'you can stay at my guest room tommorow morning were going to disney land so be ready'

CLIFF HANGER GUYS Im sorry for no updates but im really busy but ill try to update