24

A/N:Guys Wattpad keeps deleting my new fanfiction i have no clue why but i doesn't matter because im starting a new fanfiction on Nash. So im going to continue... Oh and THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY IM REALLY BUSY LATE PLANS SORRY GUYS

Chapter 24
---------------

Jack's POV
Im so done with Matt we use to be friends but  he's been crazy about Maddie latley.

I looked at Johnson
"Whats wrong bro"
"Im in love with Maddie but she always has boys trying to get her its not fair"
"I know you love her Jack you guys are engaged right fight for her if you love her"
"Shes worth anything but I don't want to hurt Matt he's my friend even though i kinda hate him"
"Jack I think you and your fiance should talk about this I know shes told Matt to leave her alone"

"She has Jack but all the fans know we're engaged and I didn't want them know now their going to crash our wedding I don't want my wife to have the biggest day our lives ruined by my fans"
"Bro I know you love her but I think you guys should tell matt to leave yall alone you guys need to live your life you guys are grown ups now not the teens you were two years ago its time for him to move on"
"You always know what to say johnson"
"You know it Gilinsky"
*Incoming Text From Maddie*

Maddie:Jack Matt just wont leave me alone please come over you and Jenna I need you so much ill go get us food if you come over Netflix night with you babe are the best I love you my love.

Jack: ill be over in a hour sweetheart I'm with jack right now ill come over in a hour yes I love Netflix nights with you mostly when you cuddle up with me.

Maddie:See you in a hour

"Jack I'm gunna get going"
"Why Gilinsky you always leave I need you right now me and my girlfriend just broke up we were just getting serious."

"Really you've dated for a year and your barley getting serious your slow bro"
"Jack thats not cool"
"Whatever Johnson see you later bro"

I picked up Jenna and walked to the car I put her in the car seat buckling her up and i turned around it was matt.
"Your so lucky to have Maddie"
"Thanks but leave her alone Matthew I closed the door I got in the driver seat and drove off.
I parked in Maddies driveway i got out of the car and closed my door I opened Jenna's door unbuckling her and picking her up picking her up and closing the door I locked to door.
I knocked on Maddies door
"Hey babe"
"Gilinsky, Come in" I kissed her lips
I walked in
The food is coming in a few minutes

"I dont need food when I can eat you"
"Jack no need to be naughty save it for later"
I let out a groan "Okay"
We went up to her bedroom she opened up her laptop and put on Netflix we watched Pretty little liars which was Maddies Favorite movie.
I was really tierd so I fell asleep and later on Maddie did too.

---------------------
SEQUEL STARTS AS SOON AS I GET TO CHAPTER 30 :)