32

I called a babysitter to baby sit Jenna. I went up stairs put on my bikini. Putting my Black lace sweater on with shorts.

I walked out of the house and got in my rental car I was using for a little while. I drove to the beach listening to music forgetting everything that had happen to me. I was happy was it because I was finally going to be with the one I truly love.

I parked closing my car walking on the warm sand looking at the ocean taking pictures of the ocean.

Ive been lying my whole life. Id never had Nashs child the day I went to the hospital I got really hurt me and Nash lied about it so no one would truly know what happen I was never pregnant with Nash baby we planned the whole thing so Matt would learn his lesson.

Someone grabbed my waist and hugged me tight.

"Matthew!"
"Hey beautiful"
"Matt I'm so happy your here"
"I love you so much"
I giggled
"First we should take a picture"
I got my phone out with the case I made online with a picture of Jenna and I.

I put the camera and took a picture. Then Matt took a picture.
I took my canon camera out and I set on the sand Matt and layed in the sand and I set the camera up kissing Matts lips. Taking a picture.

It was starting to get dark outside
"Matt I think its time we get home I had such a great time with you I hope we get to do this again."
"Bye Maddie"
I got in my car driving home I noticed I forgot my camera.
Damn it i though what if one of Matts Fans find it. I looked through my Twitter looking through my timeline.
@/TheMatthewEspinosa: Today was fun hope another day like this comes!
A girl responded with the pictures me and matt took today I looked at them and texted matt.

Maddie: One of your fans got my camera

Matt: Wait really I'll get your camera back tell my her twitter @

Maddie: its @/_______ she has it and now everyone knows were we where today

Matt: Okay i Dmed her and told her to meet us up tommorow at the beach to give it to you.

Maddie: okay good. Im going to bed night Matt I love you.