33

I couldnt go to sleep at all last night I kept thinking about Matthew he meant so much too me.

Why was I having so many thoughts about Matt did he mean something to me I know that me and Jack are officially over I've seen so many tweets about Jack recently that they cant wait for him to get out of rehab.

I done think Jack cares about his fans anymore all he cares is about drugs I don't really let him talk to Jenna anymore.

I woke up and got ready to leave to go to the beach I was bringing Jenna I looked at my phone I was suprised at all the messages I had.

Someone leaked my number I'm so screwed. I opened I messages. I had about 500 text. "Im not even famous why the fuck would someone leak my number and so many people would text it"

I was so stressed out I got on Twitter I had so many mentions and a hashtag was trending about me and Matt I was really mad.

Someone had leaked my number so people would send me hate through text.

"Why do people send me hate theyre just jealous they do this to make themselves feel better"

I forgot about that I woke up Jenna and dressed her I grabbed my phone and my keys and carryed Jenna to the car.

I got in the car turning the raidio on. I drove to the beach it was still really early in the day but I was really stressed out.

I parked at the spaces of the beach I looked out of my car. I saw Matt he looked really good.

I got out of the car taking Jenna out too and walking out of my car locking the doors of my car.

"Hi matt" as we held hands walking on the sand
"Maddie you look beautiful like always"
"Matt I can't take all your sweetness when I was the one who always ruined our relationship"
"But you have to I forgave and forgot thats what you have to do in life"

A girl with long blonde hair a with a floral crop top with shorts carying a canon camera.

She ran to Matt an yelled
"MATT!" She hugged him
"Hi" Matt pushed her away
She looked alot like the younger me
"Heres your camera Maddie sorry I took it"
"Yeah thanks" I pulled it out of her hands
"Yeah you shouldn't have posted those picture your invading Maddie and I's privacy" Matt said
"Sorry Matt and Maddie"
"We just want you to respect us a little bit"
"Wait are you guys dating again" she said concerd
"No" Matt said
"Look you can tell me the truth it doesn't matter"
"Okay yeah"
"How can we trust you"
"You can"
"Maddie, Will you be my girlfriend again?"
"Yes Matt I love you."

-------