10

•5 months later•

Maddie's POV

Maddie: Matthew, I've missed you so much please come vist me babe I'm getting really worried about this about us please respond Babe I know you're probably busy or you don't wanna talk to me plus cameron getting boring even though were best friends now but i need my boyfriend I miss you so much babe I could go on and on but you don't have the time to read all of this I know but I love you have fun.

Matt: Sorry Maddie but don't worry I have a big suprise I'm sorry, I'm so busy, try to facetime me later princess have fun with Cameron. I know I'm having fun with these fans but I would have much more fun if you were her I miss you Babe.

I thought to myself really not even a I love you guess he's getting over me I mean I'm use to it I wish gilinsky was here he use to love to come over and we would cuddle and talk and be with each other and we would make sure to say I love you, but we broke up because he left and said we couldn't see each other anymore he was so protective over me that's what I loved about him.

I stopped thinking, suddenly a knock on the door it was Cameron. I was kinda suprised he came over since he had gotten a girlfriend and would ditch me almost every day. Honestly I hated his girlfriend her name was Cathy, and she had everything a person could hate about her, but Cameron looked past that so I guess that was cute about him.

"Hi Maddie"
"Hey Cam whats wrong?"

"Cathy broke up with me she said I was getting on her nerves and I thought I should come to you because you're good at these things"

"Look Cam I would love to help but I really can't right know I miss Matt so much and I need somebody I'm always alone and I can't stand it none of my friends talk to me anymore and I'm getting really lonely I'm going back to college in a few days and I'm not going to have any friends there."

"Okay Maddie I'll come to college with you plus I'm over Cathy I kinda like you now if you don't mind..."

"Actually Cameron I don't mind at all because I've had a little crush on you since the day we met I wish we could go back to the day I met you and I wouldn't have broken up with Matt because you kissed me and wouldn't have had Nash's child i just wanna go back I want to date you. You're always here for me I need someone right now and i want it to be you not Matt he's never here with me. you're such a great friend I'm sorry I have to friend zone you I have to be with Matt. I'm sorry Cam I don't know how to repay you for always being with me"

"It's okay I guess and there's one way you can repay me. Kiss me like you did at the airport we won't get caught this time I promise"

"I cant anymore Cam I feel like a whore I've kissed so many guys and slept with most of them when I was with Matt I'm scared okay I'm confused I don't know what to do right now"

"Im going to be leaving now I'm sorry Maddie"

"No cam please don't I need you and ill kiss you, if you stay with me."
"Fine your lucky I'm in love with you"
Kissing cameron was probably the best thing I've ever done because I felt like I was with matt again.

"Bye Cameron im heading to bed you can sleep in the guest room"
"Why can't I sleep with you babe"
"I have a boyfriend Cam just sleep in the guest room okay?"
"Okay"

A text coming to my phone saying "open your front door"
I ran down stairs and opened door and it was Matt I couldn't explain how happy I was.

"MATTHEW YOU REALLY CAME DOWN HERE FOR ME"

"Of course I did princess it's because I love you" I heard cameron run down stairs

"Whats happening Maddie?"

"MATTS HERE MATT'S HERE I'VE MISSED HIM SO MUCH" Matt pulled me outside and closed the door

"So your sleeping with cameron now huh?"

"No babe its not what you think he was in my guest room he just spent the night because he didn't feel like going home"

"Okay babe I'm gunna trust you now I'm sorry for leaving you for so long I'm going to be here with you for a few months I promise no more tours"

----------------------