25

Jack and are not planning till next year he's a really busy guy so we had to work over his busy schedule. Jack was the only boy I think I fell in love with after a long time I was done being the old me I was a complete slut I changed.

Me and matt were not friends anymore I changed and I wasn't that girl that would cheat on boys anymore.

Jack and I had a date today we were going to a fancy restaurant. I forgot the name. The date started in 2 hours I had to get ready.

I curled my hair like the day I first met Matt. I wore tight sea blue dress. Its been an hour now I watched TV.

*Text from jack*
Jack: Im outside waiting for you babe
I ran outside and saw jack in his car I knocked on the window to scare him
"Maddie you look hot"
"You don't look so bad yourself Gilinsky"
He smiled
His smile was one of those rare smiles. the ones where you see those lips curve, you feel like you need to smile too.

On our way to the restaurant I got a call from Jack

JACK Johnson: Maddie Jennas not okay we need you guys here right now

Maddie: were going.

I hung up "Jack we need to go to the hospital Jennas not okay hurry hurry" a tear streamed down my face.
Jack drove really fast we got pulled over the cop must of saw me crying
"Im going to let yall go"
Jack did you tell him what happen "yeah Maddie I know you love Jenna and so do I really hope shes okay"
"She will be shes a strong baby girl"
We arrived at the hospital we parked and I held Gilinskys hand
"Its gunna be fine babe"
I ran to the desk
I asked for Jennas room "Room 65 second floor" she had a frown on her face
I pulled jack with me I opened the door Jack J was there I could see he was crying "Jack what happen"
"I dont know"
the doctor came in "I have bad news" I put my face in Jack chest and started crying
"Mrs. and Mr Gilinsky your daughter has been diagnosed with cancer."

JACK GILINSKY POV
I couldnt believe it my first daughter was diagnosed with leukemia.

The doctor said in a more serious voice "But were sorry we can't do anything about this she only has two weeks to live" I got really pissed off
"You can do something but you don't care do you thats fucked up"
"Shes to young and any treatment we try could hurt her"
I pulled Johnson outside with me
"Look Johnson if I'm not here tommorow remember that ill always be your best friend."
"Jack dont hurt yourself your much better than that"
"Im losing something I care about I love her so much okay Jack"
"I know you do Gilinsky but what about your Fiancé she gunna be broken down shes losing her daughter and then you think about your self dont do the unthinkable its not fair maybe there taking her for a reason"
"Johnson I don't know what I would do without you"
"I don't know bro but Maybe you and Maddie should go finish what you guys were doing"
"We will thanks Jack"
I saw maddie walk outside her makeup all messed up she still looked beautiful she came to me and said
"Jack please take me home"
"But maddie dont you wanna finish tonight with me"
"Yes but I don't feel good okay you can stay the night with me but nothing is gunna happen"
"Im sorry Maddie"
"I just dont understand why it happend to us when we were happy as a family"
"We can always start a new family babe but Jenna will always be our first"
"I know Jack"
We parked at maddies house she got out of the car i walked behind her as she opened the door Matt and her brother Jacob were there
"JACOB MATT" She said hugging both of them
"We heard what happen I'm sorry guys I hope everything goes fine" Matt said
"Thanks Matt and Jacob but she only has 2 weeks to live" Maddie said

Maddie was really upset I noticed because I knew she liked Matt still but every time Matt would come near her she backed up.

------------------
CLIFF HANGER BUT I HAVE AN EXPLANATION i didnt update yestarday cause i went to a bonfire and then today i updated late because we went out to eat for my older brothers birthday dinner.

I love you guys stay fresh 🙈☺️✌️👋