05

Getting on my first plane I knew Nash was going to pick me up.

Matt: Can't pick you up I'm sorry babe Nash promised me he would pick you up

I sat next to a guy that looked a lot like Cameron

"Hey you look alot like Cameron Dallas" I said "You look alot like Matts girlfriend and yes I'm Cameron"
"wow someone knows who I am hi cameron where are you heading to"
"LA, Nash is picking me up and some girl she better be pretty because we need a hook up"

"I laughed he's picking me up Cameron because matt said hes busy"

"oh you're really beautiful to be dating matt he's told us a lot about you but Imma be honest matt says that he doesn't care about his girlfriends only his fans because they care a lot more you shouldn't be dating him. Let me just tell you he wont ever pick you, and he wont take you anywhere and if he does your lucky."

"Well then" I fell asleep on Cam's sholder he started playing with my hair and I woke up. "Stop playing with my hair handsome"

"what did you call me, and okay I will."

Cameron and I got out he held my hand and said "I cant lose you matt would kill me" paparazzis started taking pictures of Cam and I. I didn't feel really good about this then all of a sudden cam pulled me into a kiss I backed away "Look Cam I'm not a player so don't do this"

"Sorry I had too can I still hold your hand?"

"Yes but don't pull that shit again"

we waited till Nash got here I walked outside and saw Nash. Cameron waited for his bags outside. "Hi Nash thanks for picking me up" "No problem sit in the front with me.

"Don't pull any shit on me Nash or I'll hurt you"

NASH POV

She's so pretty I didn't understand why Matt didn't pay more attention to her and put more effort into her. He just wanted her for fans to be jealous.

"I'm not going to pull anything where's cameron?"

"he's getting his bags" she said "cool so where you heading tonight Maddie"

"Don't know yet matt hasn't texted me anything since the plane so I guess I'm just getting a hotel room by myself."

MADDIE'S POV
Nash was cute and I felt bad after what i said to him.

••••••••••••••••••••
😏😏 going off to see oujia ill try to update ❤️