09

MADDIE'S POV

"Matt, do you want me to drop you off at your hotel?"

"No I wanna be with you babe. I've missed you so much and you're leaving I need you"

"Matthew it's really not my choice, but you can of course stay with me but I'll be leaving for the airport"

Okay I love you..." Driving home I couldn't help how much I would miss Matt, Nash and Cameron actually Cameron was coming with me on the flight since we basically lived near each other and I was going to be honest I kinda had a crush on Cam plus he's cute.

I parked the car at the hotel parking lot. I opened my door and got out, I held Matt's hand and went up to my room. I was suprised to see who was there I backed away. I knew I was in trouble because he would have never came back unless I did something wrong.

MATTS POV

I didnt know what to expect from her she ran and hugged me and whispered "Matt I'm scared" The room became completely dark I carried Maddie out and ran away. It Was Jack Gilinsky, Maddie's Ex...

I had to keep her away from him he was such a douche. I hated him so much Maddie whispered again "I need my stuff let me go back Matt don't worry he wont do shit and if he does, I love you."

MADDIES POV
I ran back to my Room and there was Jack waiting for me "Whats wrong Jack?" "Nothing i just heard you were in LA and I came by because I've missed you if you didn't mind"

I grabbed my bags and changed into my sweater and sweatpants and put my hair in a ponytail.

"Just leave me alone Jack I have a boyfriend and I'm done with you after what you've done to me really you're gross"

"Just let me kiss your lips one more time i miss that babe i miss us."

"Okay Gilinsky only on one condition you leave after it, but we have to keep this between us."

"Oh baby it will" We started making out on the bed and then a knock on the door I ignored it because Gilinsky was a good kisser and I couldn't break apart from him but I had to.

"Sorry Gilinsky I have to go" I ran and opened the door

"Matt babe hey" matt whispered

"Lets get out of here babe what was taking you so long"

"Matt you dont need to know can you just take me to the airport?"

"I'm going to miss you"

"Me too matt Look I'm sorry I just cant stand to keep things from you I made out with Gilinsky please forgive me I love you."

"Its fine, because I don't want to lose you again" I giggled and as soon as we arrived at the airport I kissed matts lips and got out and grabbed my things "Bye matt I love you"

I ran in and saw Cameron he was crowded by fans I ran to him "Cameron Hi"

"Maddie hi"

"Hurry Cameron were running late" i grabbed his hand and ran from the big crowd

"Maddie, Hey who brought you here." "Matthew"
"Really Nash brought me he told me to give you this" He pulled out a gold necklace with my name on it
"Thats sweet of him"

"Oh yeah and he told me to give you one more thing"

"Don't even dare to kiss me Dallas I'm not getting matt to break up with me. I love him."