five

(edited)

4 am was way too early for me to be up, but i had to be at the airport in less than 3 hours. i got up from my bed and walked to lydia's room, shaking her awake. she whined and almost started to cry from being so tired. neither of us wanted to be awake before the sun.

i put on a sports bra and shorts, along with an oversized tshirt. i called for an uber and put on my slides.

we got all our stuff around and made smoothies and coffee before getting into the uber and driving to the airport. lydia fell asleep on the way to the airport, leaving me to chat with the driver or listen to music, within a few hours we arrived.

"lyds, wake up babe." i shook her awake and she groaned, grumpily getting up and out of the car. we walked into the airport and i texted drayke.

me
wya bby

drayke
starbucks come herreeeee
i'll buy you some

me
ouuu alr

i walked to the starbucks they had in the airport and saw the curly haired blonde standing in line, looking down at his phone. i walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"i really hope that you're jenna and not some crazy person." he chuckled and turned around to see me smiling up at him, considering im only 5'. he hugged me tightly and lifted me from the ground. "youre so cute and tiny." he smiled and i blushed.

"shut up, cmon lets order." i grabbed his hand and pulled him up to the counter, he continued to hold my hand as we ordered.

"can i get an iced caramel macchiato with almond milk, venti?" i asked and the lady put it in.

"name?" she asked.

"jenna." i responded.

"could i just get a coffee with 2 creams, grande?" drayke asked.

"all one order?" the barista asked.

"yes."

"name for your cup, sir?" she grabbed his cup and a marker.

"drayke."

he paid and we went over the other counter to get our drinks.

"wheres lydia?" he asked and i pointed to her as she was sitting on the airport chairs sleeping. "not a morning person?" he laughed, grabbing his coffee, pointing out that they spelled his name wrong.

"not at all." i yawned as we went to sit down next to her.

"your seat number is 221, right?" he asked and i nodded. "im 220, baby." he smirked causing me to smile.

"oh my god, you actually got the seat next ours?" i laughed and he gave me a cheesy grin, revealing his braces.

"i want to be around you as much as i can before we get to playlist and the boys steal you." he replied, grabbing my free hand and interlacing our fingers.

"i dont think anyone will be able to steal me from you." i said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"ew stop being so cute." lydia groaned, putting a pillow over her head causing us both to laugh.

it was super cold in the airport so i started to shiver as my sweatshirt was in my bag and i didnt wanna go through and find it.

"here, you look cold." drayke took off his sweatshirt and handed it to me.

"but then you'll be cold." i pouted, holding it in my hands.

"i was starting to sweat in that, its too hot for me." he responded, i put on his sweatshirt and i smiled.

"you're probably not getting this back." i said as i smelt it, considering it smelt like his cologne and coffee.

"its okay, you look better in it than i could ever."

jennamills02- just now to story

paypaySIS IS THAT DRAYKESPILL THE TEA GIRLLL

paypay
SIS IS THAT DRAYKE
SPILL THE TEA GIRLLL

me
YES HE GAVE ME HIS SWEATSHIRT AND BOUGHT ME STARBUCKS AND FRICK

paypay
MY SHIP I CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL
IMMA GET YOU TOGETHER

me
omfg plsssss

paypay
whats lyds doin? shes not answering my texts
i miss herrr

me
ewww cute
im finna get yall together too
get her over that crush on fuck face

paypay
babhhah why do you hate him still
also you literally meet him soon and we're gonna be w him all the time
hes my bestie

me
ann i oop-
gtg we're boarding
ily see you soon bub