eight

liked by jennamilk, xlilhuddy and 23,726 others

draykeaf all mine🤩

[comments]

jennamilk all yours baby

xlilhuddy hmm
user1 bruh

user2 ew seriously? you could do so much better
draykeaf i dont want better, shes perfect

iitspayton finally gd

i walked into drayke, payton and chases room with coffees and some breakfast as i knew they were gonna get up in time for hotel breakfast.

"boys! wake the fuck up." i yelled and started hitting them all with pillows, i jumped on payton and chases bed and sat on payton.

"damn fatty, get up." he groaned pushing me onto chase who woke up confused.

"wake up, ugly headass." i laughed and went to draykes bed. i kissed him and he remained asleep. i booped his nose, knowing he hated that and after a few times he woke up.

"you better have coffee." they all groaned.

"and breakfast from your local mcdonald's." i handed them each their orders, i didnt know what chase liked so i had to ask lydia considering she was like an encyclopedia on him.

"howd you know my order?" chase asked.

"lyds." i responded, he nodded and at the food.

"so today is our first official day, so yall better get dressed and ready in an hour." i said, before walking back to my room so i could get ready.

i did my makeup, along with covering a few of the hickeys that drayke gave me. i got dressed as lydia finished getting ready, we walked down to the lobby and met all the guys.

the car was short two seat so i sat on draykes lap and lydia sat in paytons. drayke and i were right next to chase who stared at me almost the whole ride.

"got something to say?" i hissed, cocking a brow.

"you look really good." he shrugged, drayke gave him a glare.

"um, im right here chase." drayke said and chase put his hands up in surrender.

"not flirting, just being nice. i dont want her to hate me forever, literally she has no reasoning for it." chase said, i rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

i pulled out my phone and followed chases instagram so he'd shut up and leave me alone.

"thank you."