fifty six

i groaned as i felt the bed shift and chase get up. i pulled him back to me with my eyes partially open.

"what time is it?" i asked.

"6:30, i just have to pee, baby go back to sleep." chase said, i groaned and watched him walk to the bathroom.

he came back and laid next to me, he was wearing a pair of black calvin kleins and i was wearing nothing.

"last night was so fun." i told him, he smiled looking at my body.

"really? i think i need you to refresh my memory on what happened." he smirked, his hand now placed on my waist.

"well, first we did a little of this." i grabbed his hand and place it around my neck. i connected our lips and he flipped us so he was on top.

his hand tightened around my neck causing a whimper to escape my lips. he pulled away and looked me up and down.

"you have to be very quiet, we dont wanna wake the others." he said in a hushed tone. i nodded and he took off his boxers, his hand going back to my neck.

"do we have any more condoms?" he asked and i opened my night stand drawer and looked at him in panic. "you're on birth control right?" he asked and i nodded, he smiled.

"just fuck me already." i told him and he took no time to push himself into me. i let out a pained moan and he covered my mouth with his hand.

my back arched and my nails dug at the skin on his back. i tried my best to hold in my moans as he thrusted himself in and out of me.

he leaned down and replaced his hand with his lips. one hand now massaging my breast as the other held him up. i let out a moan as he hit my g-spot, this caused him to go hard and faster.

i stayed quiet as best as i could letting out a few moans and curses ever once and a while. i could feel my stomach turn as i was close to my high.

his thrusts began to get sloppy which signaled he was close too.

he came but continued to go, not stopping until ive had my orgasm.

once we both finished, we laid there both out of breath.

"well good morning." he laughed, i rolled my eyes and cuddled back into his side.

" he laughed, i rolled my eyes and cuddled back into his side

liked by xlilhuddy, iitspayton and 426,827 others

jennamilk @ chase

[comments]

xlilhuddy you're GORGEOUS fuck
jennamilk no u bby

imgriffinjohnson okay but like hot ass bitch tf

jadenhossler woah mamas🥵

lydsjane HAVE MY KIDS HI

user1 okay but why are you perfect??
jennamilk no u cutie !!!

addyrae cayman WHO
jennamilk choke me
caymanr jENNA DONT STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND HOE
jennamilk too late, the weddings tmr👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

zarbruh HIT ME W YOUR SKATEBOARD
jennamilk FUCK PAYTON BROKE IT
zarbruh ILL BUY YOU A NEW ONE SO YOU CAN HIT ME