twelve

(remember this is fictional, i love drayke and hes such a sweetheart. please dont take his personality in this book seriously)

"we're breaking up drayke, thats it, we're over! okay?" i cried as i had just witnessed him kissing some girl in the elevator when i was supposed to meet him in the lobby.

"jenna! cmon, she kissed me!" he defended as he chased me down the hall. i ran into my room and locked the door. "whatever you're clearly fucking chase and payton behind my back! youre just a whore anyway! no one would want you." i choked as i heard his words, i fell to the floor as i felt so heartbroken.

i heard him walk away and i sat there crying, i had no idea where lydia was but i was thankful she wasnt in the room to witness this. she probably would've killed him. i got up and took a nice warm bath to try and calm myself.

"jenna?" i heard from outside the room, i pulled the shower curtain closed.

"in the bathroom, come in." i responded and heard the door open and closed.

"hey, we missed you at dinner, you okay?" lydia asked and i opened the curtain so she could see my face.

"we broke up." i mumbled, bringing my knees to my chest. she frowned, taking her shirt and shorts off. she opened the curtain and got into the bubble filled bath.

"talk to me hunny." she said, grabbing my hand.

this is why shes my best friend.

"i-i caught him kissing another girl and broke up with him, which resulted in him calling me a whore and accusing me of cheating with pay and chase. along with saying no one would want me." i cried as i explained, she brought me into a hug.

"baby, you definitely not a whore, and we both know you're not doing anything with chase and payton. and anyone would be so fucking lucky to have you, i could name a few people in this very building who would love to be with you." she told me as we continued to sit in the tub.

"can we get out? i-i wanna see the boys." i mumbled and she nodded, getting out and grabbing us both a towel.

i went to my bag and grabbed sweats and a sweatshirt, which i would never wear but i wasn't feeling like looking cute right now. i put on my crocs and we walked down to the boys room, hand in hand.

lydia walked in like it was her room and thank god drayke wasnt there and they werent naked.

"hey gir- jenna, are you okay?" payton was quick to get up when he saw my tear stained face. chases attention immediately went from his phone to me and he looked worried.

"i-i dont wanna talk about it, could we do something please?" i asked and sat next to chase on the bed. chase brought me into a hug and i laid my head on his chest as i let the tears fall.

"youre okay, its okay, shh." chase comforted, rubbing his hand on my back.

"lets go get ice cream." lydia suggested and i shook my head. "okay, payton and i will go get ice cream for us all then." she said and grabbed paytons hand.

"so whats up?" chase asked and i sighed.

"i caught drayke cheating on me so i broke up with him and that resulted in him calling me a whore and accusing me of cheating with you and pay..." i explained. "he also said that no one would ever want me."

"i swear to god when i get my hands on him hes d-" "no violence please." i mumbled and chase sighed pulling me to his lap and hugging me tighter.

"well hes a liar. because youre not a whore and i want you and im pretty sure im not no one." chase said, a blush formed on my cheeks and i didnt say anything.